Navigation
Boobs
Boobs - Re: time wasting at houses
Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1130
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 14:37:10

@ Miss Red, thank you, that actually makes a lot of sense no. But as Balasbak says it is a lot of fun to be undressed and to undress as this forms part of the experience.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 15:12:04

On 2021-03-08 12:28:30 Liza said:
I agree with you, Hench mist guys only visit lady that work completely solo. On her own. As so many say they must wait for the lady. He's on time but she isn't. I do understand your frustration as I feel the same if it's the other way around.

You have never been late! I appreciate that about you (among other things :)
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual - Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 15:12:13

I must say that my clients only had to wait a couple of minutes when the were eager beavers and arrived early and I'm still getting ready after a session before them. Other than that I meet them in front and take them to the room immediately after they arrived.

Whereas the what to do when we get to the room.... This is also where communication plays a big part! I've had clients cum in and after having a quick conversation (if we haven't discussed it in messages before the booking) he will tell me that he would like me to shower with him etc. or believe it or not there are clients that prefer to shower alone. It is important to chat especially if you are a first time client with a lady.

I usually get the water ready for them and while they undress I will quickly pop out just to get more towels etc but by the time he is done I will be waiting for him with much less than what he saw me wear when he arrived ;)

And the rest is history lol xxx
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3597
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 15:44:51

On 2021-03-08 14:37:10 Boobs said:
@ Miss Red, thank you, that actually makes a lot of sense no. But as Balasbak says it is a lot of fun to be undressed and to undress as this forms part of the experience.

It sure is a lot of fun..,) so make sure to visit a lady,that previously made u undress first,for a second time..i can almost guarantee that your follow up sessions will include mutual undressing if you request it;)
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 771
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 15:47:50

On 2021-03-08 13:18:03 Boobs said:
What I still need to figure out is why a WG takes you to the room and tells you to undress. Then she leaves the room only to return some minutes later dressed the same or then without anything essential in her hands such as massage oil etc. It is really not great to sit naked in a room and wait for her to return wondering what will happen next. A huge turn-off for me.

Some would go to "powder the nose" if you know what I mean.
Katy
Katy - Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 16:33:18

Why complain about houses yet you still go back to houses all the time. Men really confuse me honestly.
Sandon
Sandon - Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1411
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 17:12:48

On 2021-03-08 16:33:18 Katy said:
Why complain about houses yet you still go back to houses all the time. Men really confuse me honestly.

We complain because we go there
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2566
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 17:33:12

On 2021-03-08 16:33:18 Katy said:

Houses are a must when punting with buddies. We needed to find a place that can accommodate more then one punter at a time so we have to skip on the singles and find houses. Yes, venues are a lot better all round bit let's face it, these are mostly massage first and then extras so costs double so we take our chances.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2567
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 17:42:28
Edited: 2021-03-08 17:53:11

On 2021-03-08 12:22:33 enzo1988 said:
do the houses not know most punters are in a hurry and a little nervous anyway, what is with them keeping you waiting for the lady in a room ,twice last week i walked out of a house while waiting for a booking . often we sneaking in a session and have be quick .

A buddy and I made a booking for 2 ladies at a house a couple months ago. Wanted to actually have a 2 hour booking and the lady of the house told us we can have 3 to choose from. All good on the phone, even got offered discounted price. Rock up there. Sat in the lounge waiting 30 minutes for the ladies. Eventually got told one needs to leave soon so the old lady will give a massage for half the time and one lady will come give a quickie.

We left since only 1 lady was available and not keen on massage from the old lady and a mystery second lady.

They still had the nerve to swear us on the way out for wasting their time FFS. We had to then go find and book new women at short notice for a shorter time after being all excited for an awesome session. We even took some Kamagra in preparation, lol. This timewasting pre-session is total BS.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2568
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 17:46:03

On 2021-03-08 13:42:35 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-03-08 13:31:03 Miss Red (aka Louise) said: On 2021-03-08 13:18

The general perception being a undercover cop will never get completely naked he would want the lady to be naked first.

I might be wrong thinking that's it is fine, but as a new sp years ago I was told to make sure the guy gets naked first because of that reason.;)

I have actually forgotten all about this. I was also taught this.
This could very well be the reason

Wow, after the years, I stopped actually undressing until the lady comes back into the room incase there's a raid or a Nigerian honey trap and I didn't want to get caught with my pants down. Technically every girl should assume I'm an undercover cop by this logic.

I think I vaguely remember a wg asking me if I was 1 over a decade ago. Thought it was a joke and maybe it wasn't.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.