Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - time wasting at houses
time wasting at houses
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-08 12:22:33

do the houses not know most punters are in a hurry and a little nervous anyway, what is with them keeping you waiting for the lady in a room ,twice last week i walked out of a house while waiting for a booking . often we sneaking in a session and have be quick .
Liza
Liza - Re: time wasting at houses
Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1677
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 12:28:30

I agree with you, Hench mist guys only visit lady that work completely solo. On her own. As so many say they must wait for the lady. He's on time but she isn't. I do understand your frustration as I feel the same if it's the other way around.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: time wasting at houses
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-08 12:30:02

At least you were in. Twice been held up at the intercom till I drove away. Some houses are monitored by cops so am always scared of being "arrested" then have to bribe away which ends up costing a lot without having gotten any service for John Pipe down there.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1129
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 13:18:03

What I still need to figure out is why a WG takes you to the room and tells you to undress. Then she leaves the room only to return some minutes later dressed the same or then without anything essential in her hands such as massage oil etc. It is really not great to sit naked in a room and wait for her to return wondering what will happen next. A huge turn-off for me.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3596
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 13:31:03

On 2021-03-08 13:18:03 Boobs said:
What I still need to figure out is why a WG takes you to the room and tells you to undress. Then she leaves the room only to return some minutes later dressed the same or then without anything essential in her hands such as massage oil etc. It is really not great to sit naked in a room and wait for her to return wondering what will happen next. A huge turn-off for me.

:) think the get naked and wait bit is still due to place being careful of undercover cops trying to close places down for solicitation.

The general perception being a undercover cop will never get completely naked he would want the lady to be naked first.

I might be wrong thinking that's it is fine, but as a new sp years ago I was told to make sure the guy gets naked first because of that reason.;)

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-08 13:42:35

On 2021-03-08 13:31:03 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-03-08 13:18

The general perception being a undercover cop will never get completely naked he would want the lady to be naked first.

I might be wrong thinking that's it is fine, but as a new sp years ago I was told to make sure the guy gets naked first because of that reason.;)

I have actually forgotten all about this. I was also taught this.
This could very well be the reason
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-08 13:52:31

Ms Red has it 100% spot on. Was told same.

In venue cases she has to go drop the cash at front office so still needs to be fully dressed up. Some double check corridors for minor disturbances (to get an all clear say from weirdo/rogue client making some scene).

I produce full payment upfront so girls relax much, much quicker. I dont want my cash (the solicit proof) lying around or still on me (in case venue is raided). I only ask extras in-room if not told in sms as I would not know what she offers/not.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: time wasting at houses
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1112
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 13:55:38

On 2021-03-08 13:31:03 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-03-08 13:18:03 Boobs said: What I still need to figure out is why a WG takes you to the room and tells you to undress. Then she leaves the room only to return some minutes later dressed the same or then without anything essential in her hands such as massage oil etc. It is really not great to sit naked in a room and wait for her to return wondering what will happen next. A huge turn-off for me.

:) think the get naked and wait bit is still due to place being careful of undercover cops trying to close places down for solicitation.

Been told this twice, once by the lovely lady Liza ... and it's understandable, but only generally happens on a first encounter and then I suppose it eases up once a lady knows who you are etc ...

I do however agree, it is uncomfortable sitting in a strange room starkers waiting ... surely the lady can hang around whilst a gent takes his klobber off ...

I do enjoy a lady that undresses me and that I get to undress, especially if you want to skip on the massage ... so it does kind of kill that excitement ... just my 2c
Marzi
Marzi - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-08 14:01:47

Totally agree, going to a house is just too risky. Same applies to massage venues.

Well, basically any visit to a WG is risky.

The best option is the one with minimum risk.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-08 14:05:35

Some ladies do find it uncomfortable to request to undress them. its all part of "play" ladies nothing weird about it. Just trying to make it feel "normal" like one would with a spouse/GF.
The SP in my last punt enjoyed it immensely. I pulling her black lacy boyshorts off (to her sexy giggles) was really amazing!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.