Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Fake or real....
Fake or real....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3320
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 23:19:38

So the question is,do you prefer natural boobs or fake paid for boobs!?. I hate plastic people. So grateful I don't need to be fake. I'm real from my head to my toes. Nothing plastic about me. I love me the way i am.pity some need to be plastic. Ah shame. Accept yourself the way you are. Nothing worse than a fake. Natural is best...

Comments without judgement....
Bella
Bella - Re: Fake or real....
Re: Fake or real....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 00:04:46

Kaycee your post itself is judgemental and disrespectful please reread it.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Fake or real....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3325
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 00:19:30
Edited: 2021-03-03 00:24:50

On 2021-03-03 00:04:46 Bella said:
Kaycee your post itself is judgemental and disrespectful please reread it.

Not judgemental at all. Thank you for your honest comment. Appreciate it alot. Question remains, fake or not

Btw I have the right to ask for People's opinions. I have mine,as do you and others
Liza
Liza - Re: Fake or real....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1659
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 00:50:36

I have my firsts set of implants in 2003,and in 2019 I went to put new "treads" on the tyres as that was so to say expired..lol..
I was bullied in an extreme high level because I didn't had breasts. I was the ugly ducky among the hot hotties in school. I never feel good bout myself, being constantly mocking by beautiful people (From the outside) cos they where ugly on the inside, I just wanted to do it. I was a stripper and a client insulted me while dancing, longgg story... He was the nail in the coffin for me to get some fake boobies. It's the best thing I could have done for myself. Yes it had a hell of an impact of how I actually started loving myself again. And if you can't love yourself then how can I love the next? For many it's nothing, but for me it helped alot as society are cruel and hateful and judgemental. I can never change that behaviour, but through medical assistance I could ease the mocking being a joke to some. As fucktup as it sounds, you can say I didn't do it for myself, but to please society, I will give you that, as there's truth in it, but a few years after my first operation I've realised I did it for me, cos it helped me not being so hard on myself.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Fake or real....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3328
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 01:10:41

On 2021-03-03 00:50:36 Liza said:
I have my firsts set of implants in 2003,and in 2019 I went to put new "treads" on the tyres as that was so to say expired..lol..
I was bullied in an extreme high level because I didn't had breasts. I was the ugly ducky among the hot hotties in school. I never feel good bout myself, being constantly mocking by beautiful people (From the outside) cos they where ugly on the inside, I just wanted to do it. I was a stripper and a client insulted me while dancing, longgg story... He was the nail in the coffin for me to get some fake boobies. It's the best thing I could have done for myself. Yes it had a hell of an impact of how I actually started loving myself again. And if you can't love yourself then how can I love the next? For many it's nothing, but for me it helped alot as society are cruel and hateful and judgemental. I can never change that behaviour, but through medical assistance I could ease the mocking being a joke to some. As fucktup as it sounds, you can say I didn't do it for myself, but to please society, I will give you that, as there's truth in it, but a few years after my first operation I've realised I did it for me, cos it helped me not being so hard on myself.

Xoxo. .......

I'm happy that you are not hard on yourself anymore I remember your first enhancement and i understand how you felt that time. I was insulted a few times and I just decided one day f..k everyone, this is me and whoever does not like the way I am,well guess what, there are plenty who like me just the way i am. btw the upgrades or whatever you want to call them are hmmm, yummy
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Fake or real....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 06:32:59

@kaycee
Good competition is when you try to go "higher" yourself. Bad competition is when you are willing to step on others to "elevate" yourself.

To say you are only on "original parts" is advertising. To say or imply those using "pirate parts" are fake is insecure as its as if you need to justify yourself.

To answer your question:
Real would be wonderful but i come here for fake gfe and you offer fake gfe as even fake has its time and place.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Fake or real....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1000
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 07:15:40

I would go for a real person with fake boobs as opposed to a fake person with real boobs.
Bilbo
Bilbo - Re: Fake or real....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 404
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 07:46:16

to quote some cliches...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty is but skin deep.

There are women with both fake and real that have the most awesome boobs but have the worst personalities and are bitches of note, similarly there are some that are flat and are the most wonderful women.

So my preference is the personality and inner beauty as to fake or real, the bonus comes where the person is beautiful internally and has an awesome set of boobs (fake or real)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fake or real....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3546
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 07:48:12

On 2021-03-03 07:15:40 Johnny English said:
I would go for a real person with fake boobs as opposed to a fake person with real boobs.

Love it;)

I very much doubt there many people in this world that can claim to be 100% "natural"

We all at some point had a procedure to fill a tooth,get a crown,veneers or in some cases like mine and many others have a dental plate to keep our smiles pretty.

Or

Colour our hair, be it to cover grey hair or just because we want have another colour.

It does not equate to being "fake" as opposed to being "real"

Real comes from within.;)

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Fake or real....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 07:54:09

One can get very technical about these things. So if someone wants fake boobs, its no big deal. People.wear fake nails, make-up, hair extensions, hair colour, wigs,eyelashes, we shave, push-up bras, coloured contact lenses, etc, etc. None of us is 100% real in appearance.... no ifs, ands or buts. So imo boobs is no different.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.