Navigation
Rene
Rene - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rene - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-22 21:10:19

@Mrsuperduper, how could I forget you? Thanks for taking time to write a review. I never reply to any comments here good or otherwise but I feel like indulging just a little bit :) I take criticism really well but if I had been critical of you when u visited your ego would have been bruised. I try to be as honest and respectful as possible and I hold my clients in high regard as they should be and i'm very thankful to have had the best clients over the years. Sincerely, pardon me for being ticklish. However, i'm surprised you noticed my nail polish was chipped but failed to realize that oral and personal hygiene are just as important for two people to have an effortlessly enjoyable session. I genuinely do not mean to be rude but please note that good hygiene can do a lot for chemistry between two people.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Rene - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rene - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-09-26 07:32:15

@Rene...(Reference Review by @Mrsuperduper)...Well, Miss you have won my esteem and regards...Although I have never been with you, whatever you have pointed out to Mr Duper says a lot about the kind of a lady that you are.
I shall see you very soon and write a review on my experience as well!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.