Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Ratings
Ratings
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-03-01 07:47:39

Damn some ladies are super sensitive if you don't give them a 5 for face or body. I rated some a 4 and they got offended. 4 is close to perfect, why get bent out of shape.

So here it is my defintion:
Body 5 - you could win playmate of year. On a beach in a tiny bikini every man wants you and every woman wants to be you. Your so hot other woman cover up. Actually most woman will have bi sexaul thoughts, straight woman will question their sexaulity

Face 5 you could be on the cover of vogue. Strangers stop you and tell you how gorgeous you are. Plastic surgeons would refuse to work on you. Most men would not approach you because you are out of their league. Woman want to touch you.

4 rating: you would make me take a triple take if I walked past you. So hot that I would get an instant boner. So sexy that you maybe out of my league but your so worth the risk. Everyone of mates wants to bone you. You look sexy in anything. You cannot hide your sexineas no matter what you try

3 the girl next door. Mrs average. Nothing wrong but average.

I will not comment on the rest.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ratings
Re: Ratings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-01 07:59:39

I imagine some guys will make the "eye of the beholder" argument but there's no doubt that the scale is heavily exaggerated when guys are rating. Unfortunately when you try to tilt it back a bit and rate accurately it comes across as negative - there was some guy I saw in comments for example who was shocked that an across the board 4/5 would count as a positive rating.

This is a general problem when people are rating things online though (products, movies, apps etc) - there's a tendency towards extremes with little consideration to the range of values available.

We'll obviously never agree on what a 5 is, but if every girl you're seeing has 5/5 for everything then I have to question how reliable your judgment is. It's statistically nonsensical.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1577
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 08:47:25

I am agreement with your sentiments, gents. To me, a perfect 5 for face and body is a belter of note. I don't buy into the 'beauty is in the eye of...' nonsense. There is no shame for rating of 3 or 4 for body/face as that is not exactly unattractive by any stretch of the imagination.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11034
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 09:23:32
Edited: 2021-03-01 09:24:03

There are no set rules which each score entails thus making it difficult for spot on ratings. To me personally a 5
means the visit was satisfactory, the rest are debatable ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-01 09:38:34

On 2021-03-01 09:23:32 BOOBS53 said:
There are no set rules which each score entails thus making it difficult for spot on ratings. To me personally a 5
means the visit was satisfactory, the rest are debatable ;)

The rating for face and body, BOOBS, not service.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11037
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 10:10:42

O shit, sorry :(
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2534
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 10:13:18

Personally, I think some punters overuse the 5. They just give all wgs 5 for body and face because like the OP said, they get offended or maybe they just want browny points. Lol

So in those cases which are easy to identify, I just ignore the rating all together.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-01 10:14:43

I believe our ESA rating is not that ultra absolute.
I want to believe the idea is to work just like normal service surveys with 1 - being a stay away & 5 a return potential.

I use a 5 to guide guys to ladies they will likely return for.

In such cases, one will hardly find anything to dislike (e.g. no gross scars, warts, pimples, moles, great hygiene, clean venue, mature persona & professional conduct).

No one is truly 100% magazine perfect. They may have a 5+ body but a 1 personality. That will not work for. I would take a 3 body for a 5+ personality as I want to enjoy "her company", not pay, get timed and kicked out. I never return to "mechanicals".
Liza
Liza - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 11:10:04

Rate me the way you really feel. That counts for me. I can only do my best, look my best, and treat each and everyone to the best of my abilities. I will not get offended. For Damm sure I can't be a 5/5 to a man liking a younger face. I'm almost 45.. So yes, it's ok. Rate me lower. What counts more to majority men is the way we make them feel,respect and the attention we give. I know lots and lots and LOTS of men overlook my stretchmarks and wrinkles here and there. Thank God for that thou.

Happy new month to all of you.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 11:38:00
Edited: 2021-03-01 11:41:58

Maybe guys rate ladies a 5 based on who he would attract in a normal social setting or according to how his own looks compare.
I have no issue with my very average looks. I know am no oil painting but an oil painting cannot give the satisfaction I do. Its like Liza says, it's how I make him feel. I have mentioned this numerous times. I have had guys rock up and I think he is gonna say thanks but no thanks, cos he is just SO gorgeous and could get a perfect 10 lady very easily in a social setting. But he stays and makes love to me like I am a perfect 10 and best of all he comes to book whenever he is in my area. That's of bigger benefit to me than a 5/5 face.
I bump into clients everywhere, almost everyday. I know what their wives look like. Most have wives with WAY better bodies and faces than me...... And here he pays me to make love to me. And for that hour or we pleasure one another as if we were really in love..... That says a lot, doesn't it

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.