[deleted] - Review - Emily - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Review - Emily - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-28 21:14:49

Name: Emily

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Emily's Full Profile]

Paid some school fees - another impulsive booking blah blah blah (if you see my review of Olive same thing applies here)

Banging body, trash service. Worst I’ve gotten this year but nothing new really, just passing the warning message along.

Some of the low-lights: answers phone during booking right after I asked her to silence her phone. That’s when she cut my time in half, because another client wanted some.

Was probably drunk already. Asked if she could bring her drink in with her for the booking. Let it slide cause some girls can handle it, she can’t. She was a bit smelly, clear that she didn’t shower before the booking.

Words from her mouth: “I do this for the money, not for the pleasure”. Obviously all girls are doing it for the money, but do you really want to be with one who doesn’t bother pretending?

Trash punt. I really need to cut it with these impulsive bookings.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Emily - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Emily - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-28 22:24:51

Thanks for the warning.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.