Navigation
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 791
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 08:27:57

malicious , no that would be if I went through with the booking and confronted her asking for my traveling money back from the time she ghosted me

and that would probably have become violent

or I could have gone through with the booking and paid her with counterfeit money

yes that would have been malicious

no what I did was simply return the favor

"do unto others what you would like them to do unto you"

she ghosted me , that means she wanted someone to ghost her ... I reciprocated
Miss Sparkles
Miss Sparkles - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-28 08:28:50

When someone does that l thank God because you dont know what was his motive.Maybe you have been saved from an abuser .To all the gentlemen who know how to cancel an appointment if something comes up or if they get a cold feet BRAVO we respect you .
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-28 08:29:29

This could only be someone like you JA to do something like this. wrong on both parties. she should not have blocked you but maybe you should have tried another day and called her not on whatsapp. and asked her why she did that to you. maybe good explanation. girls just dont throw money away when she made booking with you. But she did! surely something must have happened why she did that. S
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1679
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-28 08:39:39

On 2021-02-28 01:50:48 Courtney said:
So there i was last night having taken a booking for the special i was running,last minute of course, i rushed like mad getting showered and hair and make up done, the candles were all lit and everything wss perfect.

I check my phone as he is due to arrive any minute, last i heard he was on the way, only to discover that i have been blocked.

I know this happens and wont ever go away, but i just cant understand it. Why not just send a message cancelling? If you never intended to come then why even contact me and then go through the motions at all?

Genuinely is a mystery to me

I hear you M'am.....sometimes it gets to you(me) because we allow it. I guess the more bookings/popular you are the more sh#t you get. For all we know, they've forgotten they called you and they did that to a whole bunch.-let the fly pass.

You can do this and you got it!.x
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-28 09:06:50

Of course i know some ladies do this to men as well, im not discounting that. Regardless of their reason it is one of the worst things for me.
I honestly sometimes think that its almost a game to some, not sure what they really end up getting but thats besides the point.

I dont think that walking around with the attitude of "let her see what it feels like" is the best way to go about things,but sometimes it does take getting a reality check for you to stop doing certain things.

I think he was just very nervous, he didnt ask 10 milion questions orn try fish for info, so maybe he genuinely just couldnt go through with it. It just would have been nice to know instead of waiting around.

Luckily since coming to ESA i have had only 2 of these no shows, so i do feel like overall the men on the site are definitely far better than i encountered while trying to do this all on my own
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-28 09:09:33

On 2021-02-28 08:39:39 Lupe Luxe said:

You can do this and you got it!.x

Thanks doll.
Chin up, or else the crown slips
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2421
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-28 09:09:42

a very quick "sorry doll cant make it" for both parties.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 995
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 09:14:44

Courtney, you are so polite and dignified in your posting. Respect to you.
I, for one, will be calling you, Courteous Courtney
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 16:50:01

Inexcusable. Absolutely. Its like hitting a woman in the face.
Wrong and absolutely nothing can excuse this behaviour.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 16:54:50

Well Frank has certainly made his position on this very clear. LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.