Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Why do men do this?
Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3323
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 23:38:33

On 2021-03-02 20:36:01 john_adams said:
funny that is not what they say , the ladies that deal with me , obviously you are not in their league so don't worry you wont be seeing me , I prefer the classier type
you have a nice day too cupcake

I'm definitely not desparate for your fake attention asshole. I'm in a league of my own. Way higher than most. I'm not a fake like you or other People. I'm way to classy for you,yet down to earth. Natural and loved by many. Not cheap like the type that you are used to. Go look further on cheap sites for your type. Carry on with your shite and I promise you,you will get what you deserve. You are obviously one of the asses that can't afford decent,well respected ladies like me. Shame. Shame shame. Btw what a pathetic comeback from a pathetic loser
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 23:43:25

On 2021-03-02 20:36:01 john_adams said:
funny that is not what they say , the ladies that deal with me , obviously you are not in their league so don't worry you wont be seeing me , I prefer the classier type
you have a nice day too cupcake

I'm definitely not desparate for your fake attention asshole. I'm in a league of my own. Way higher than most. I'm not a fake like you or other People. I'm way to classy for you,yet down to earth. Natural and loved by many. Not cheap like the type that you are used to. Go look further on cheap sites for your type. Carry on with your shite and I promise you,you will get what you deserve. You are obviously one of the asses that can't afford decent,well respected ladies like me. Shame. Shame shame. Btw what a pathetic comeback from a pathetic loser

On 2021-03-02 18:21:42 Saffron said:
On 2021-03-02 08:37:25 john_adams said: @ Cas and red , so my behavior disturbs you ? but you say nothing about what Galaxy posted ?
you sleep with married men , wreck marriages when the wife finds out about it , destroy the children's lives who might be in that marriage and you want to point the finger at me for "having issues"

PLEEEEEEASE ! take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror before you start that BS , nobody on this site is a saint

I still stand by how disgusting it is to refer to any working lady as homewreckers and blame them for ruining lives but it's the punter who went out looking for something more.

And then follows up with the "beta males" comment when the reaction received is not the high five that he wanted.

He is a pathetic loser who doesn't get his way. Aggggg shame on him. Lady we are way better than him. He will see his ass. Eventually
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 811
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 09:10:01

@Kaycee here is a song for you sweetheart www.youtube.com/watch
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 812
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 09:15:54

also @Kaycee you really need to relax , I can understand that being well past your sell by date in a country going down the drain must be very stressful but there is no need to take it out on me ..
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Why do men do this?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7932
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 22:40:19

On 2021-02-28 17:20:54 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said:
... I let myself into his place with a packet of Garden Cress seeds. He had the most beautiful Flokati rug in his lounge that he absolutely loved. I poured the seeds, watered it for the next couple of days and he returned with his fling to a beautiful carpet garden lol carpet ruined of course...

I found this quote and thought of this part of the post...LOL
"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant"
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-04 07:45:05

On 2021-03-03 22:40:19 semensquirter said:
On 2021-02-28 17:20:54 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said: ... I let myself into his place with a packet of Garden Cress seeds. He had the most beautiful Flokati rug in his lounge that he absolutely loved. I poured the seeds, watered it for the next couple of days and he returned with his fling to a beautiful carpet garden lol carpet ruined of course...

Lol thanks ss. At least they were able to use the cress in salads etc. So not completely thoughtless on my side ;)
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1008
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-04 07:55:36

On 2021-03-04 07:45:05 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said:
On 2021-03-03 22:40:19 semensquirter said: On 2021-02-28 17:20:54 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said: ... I let myself into his place with a packet of Garden Cress seeds. He had the most beautiful Flokati rug in his lounge that he absolutely loved. I poured the seeds, watered it for the next couple of days and he returned with his fling to a beautiful carpet garden lol carpet ruined of course...

Lol thanks ss. At least they were able to use the cress in salads etc. So not completely thoughtless on my side ;)

This is f@cking brilliant !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.