Navigation
Courtney
Courtney - Why do men do this?
Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-28 01:50:48

So there i was last night having taken a booking for the special i was running,last minute of course, i rushed like mad getting showered and hair and make up done, the candles were all lit and everything wss perfect.

I check my phone as he is due to arrive any minute, last i heard he was on the way, only to discover that i have been blocked.

I know this happens and wont ever go away, but i just cant understand it. Why not just send a message cancelling? If you never intended to come then why even contact me and then go through the motions at all?

Genuinely is a mystery to me
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: Why do men do this?
Re: Why do men do this?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 01:59:33

Cold feet maybe.
Still not an excuse to not notify you and just block you, that is bad manners.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why do men do this?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-02-28 04:09:44

Maybe his wife put out.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 993
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 05:48:06

Because he's a doos !
Sorry this happened to you, Courtney.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6553
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 06:49:34

Say, what strange motive could make a scoundrel behave so unmanly?

Or what stranger cause, yet unexplored, could make a gentle belle reject a man ?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-02-28 06:52:07

Do you think it could have being the working of a rival wg?
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 789
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 07:30:44

why do men do this ?!! sorry my dear you girls have done it to me at least 4 times in the last 2 years
what might have happened is this , two years ago I make an appointment with a girl , at the last moment she switches the phone off and I am stuck

a few months ago I make another appointment with a girl , she seems familiar but I am sure I never saw her before ....then it hits me , my little duck from two years ago

so I make sure she thinks I am still coming and at the last moment , I switch my phone off ...

what goes around comes around girls , remember that , or at least try to remember who you canceled on last moment hahahaha
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-28 07:41:27

Yes, all men do this. There is a microchip inside the penis of all men that forces them to do this whenever they can.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3520
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-28 08:10:57

On 2021-02-28 07:30:44 john_adams said:
why do men do this ?!! sorry my dear you girls have done it to me at least 4 times in the last 2 years
what might have happened is this , two years ago I make an appointment with a girl , at the last moment she switches the phone off and I am stuck

a few months ago I make another appointment with a girl , she seems familiar but I am sure I never saw her before ....then it hits me , my little duck from two years ago

so I make sure she thinks I am still coming and at the last moment , I switch my phone off ...

what goes around comes around girls , remember that , or at least try to remember who you canceled on last moment hahahaha

WOW... ;(
Two wrongs make a right?

What she did was wrong and there no excuses for it especially if she did not have the decency to explain herself afterwards.

But by doing the same back as "payback", you come off as a very malicious person.

Why do we allow the actions from others make us behave exactly like they do.? Why can't we as humans just say how we feel about things and let it be done with. Why do you let yourself be dragged to their level.

john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 790
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-28 08:21:57
Edited: 2021-02-28 08:22:20

simple , because it makes them think , you see it's like pain , pain is a method to make idiots stop what they are doing and think "how can I avoid this pain next time ?"

it's how idiots learn

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.