Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - First time punt
First time punt
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-03-01 14:51:05
Edited: 2021-03-01 14:51:04

Good day Purple World

There are a lot of posts from experienced punters so thought I would share the experience of a first time punter. I joined ESA beginning of the year and had my first experience yesterday:

1. Lead up. I felt shy and embarassed to phone the lady. I opted for PM a few days before and that helped break the ice and made it easier to talk on the phone once I had to confirm the booking.

2. Going to her place was emotionally overwhelming. I was nervous, scared and paranoid. I was convinced a friend, colleague or family member will see me. I also felt a sense of guilt for doing something I should not be doing given my relationship status.I have not dealt with that level of anxiety in a while. I really considered not going because of this. This is not to do with the lady's premises or where she is based..more my fear of being caught.

3. I went to the booking with a loaded gun i.e 2 days without ejaculation. This meant I was extremely horny and this may have added to my emotional state. A good and bad decisions: It impacted how long I lasted..but contributed to one hell of an orgasm.

4.The lady in question did her best to make me feel comfortable once I arrived. I have a greater level of appreciatiom for the soft skills required by women in this industry now. You need to be able to read people and be able to adapt to it quickly to improve the clients experience and the lady in question did this so well in my case.

5.Being nude in a new space was difficult to deal with. Added to my nervousness and anxiety. I was a mental wreck.

6.The action: I lasted less than two mins. No lie..A little bit of hand action had me totally aroused and when her mouth touched my little man I blew my load. The adrenaline of everything leading up to the booking, then being horny..I screamed like a teenager. I have not orgasmed like that in a very long time. What a release!!! Powerful and so enjoyable.

6.Post action: I experienced flight mode and wanted to get out of her place asap even though I had an hour long booking. I have not read about this on the forum previously so this urge to leave really caught me by surprise. Maybe it is because there are more experienced punters posting and they don't experience it but you feel it as a first timer.

7.I realised the importance of touch as a human communection. I had mixed emotions: I had such a great orgasm, I was embarassed that I came so quickly and I wanted to leave . The lady recognised my mental state, started comforting me through touching and rubbing my hands, arms and back. That really helped settle me.

8.So the urge to leave disappears and horniness takes over and I realise I can go again. So I gave the signal.once again..a bit of sensual hand rubbing.. and as the oral started boom!! Just like that I blew my load again. Max 2 to 3 Mins.

9.Reflecting on everything I realised that the thrill of doing something you should not contributed to my orgasms and my enjoyment and how quickly I ejaculated. Also the fact that this was such a new experience for me. I wonder if that adrenaline rush will fade if I do this more regularly and how that will impact my enjoyment and experience.
I don't want to end up chasing that "high" cause I may never experience it again.

10.To the lady that walked this "short" journey with me. Miss Red, thank you for the experience. It was truly unforgettable.

I hope my experience can serve as help for new "participants" in this game.

doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: First time punt
Re: First time punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 528
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 15:13:23

Mate.. I have not had the pleasure of Ms Red, but I've spoken and chatted to her and followed her comments for a while.. lockdown prevented me from seeing her..

But.. you could not have chosen many as a first my chyna.. she is accommodating, straight forward and a lady of note.. and this from someone not spending time with her in person yet
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: First time punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 16:31:45

Pretty much describes my first experience too.
I thought my heart was going to have an out-of-body experience it thumped so hard.

Enter the lady, told her I was a first-timer, and she was amazingly attentive. The addiction was born.

I still see her whenever I can.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: First time punt
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3529
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 17:55:52

@ MikeN

Thank you for the lovely review and very generous rating you left.

I am truly flattered,I do not view myself as an All 5 rating lady but I am very pleased that in your eyes at that moment I was the perfect 5 for you all around;)

I would like to account my view of the lead up and the appointment.

MikeN contacted me via PM.
Decent well mannered approach when inquiring about rates,services, venue, ect, the things that matter when you want to do things right;)

I asked MikeN to pay a partial deposit to secure his time slot as it was for an appointment made a few days in advance.

He opted to trust me (which in it self is a big thing especially for a first time punter) and paid his full booking fee.

He originaly only wanted to book a half hour massage with hand relieve and made a boo boo when paying over the fee;) and paid it over double.

Upon discovering this I did contact him via PM and he already left me a PM realizing he made a mistake. After some suggestions by me, longer appointment/ refunding or to keep balance on credit for a follow up appointment. He considered the options and decided to extent appointment to a hour. That still left him with a small balance that I was willing to keep on credit or refund.

He gifted me the small balance as a Bday gift. Sparing him his planned shopping trip to surprise me with some expensive chocolates. Which I appreciated so much;)

Appointment day arrived. We as ladies do expect first time punters to be a bit more nervous and a bit more anxious than the more experienced punters. From the PMs we had and the one call we had. I did not expect him to be as nervous or as anxious as he was. It took one look at this handsome man to realize his heart is beating at a million miles a hour.

If it is any consolation.. we ladies experience some nerves and anxiety too every time
we meet a new client especial when they do everything right from fisrt contact, we feel the pressure;) ans knowing the punter is from esa just makes it 10 times worse on the nerves.

I have always maintained that I don't care much if someone reviews or not;) But I do care that if someone should decide to review my services must be good enough to make the review a good one.

So seeing his emotional state I knew this one will have to be handled with care.. he already looks like he wants to run away;) His body language was not the biggest give away to that but his eyes. Eyes are powerful communicaters without us even realizing it.

No pressure and keeping things a bit casual a joke or two did the trick by the time he was behind my locked door out of view from potential eyes of the world outside..he calmed down a bit.

Onwards we went after first very explosive and very vocal release (just so you know, I enjoyed very much to watch and hear that) it is validation of my skills at that monent;)

Fight or flight normal human reactions..- applies to punting too;) and majority of men rookie or pro..goes into flight mode after they orgasmed.

If you don't breath don't calm down don't relax and overcome the flight impulse on your first appointment it will mostly likely be like that with every encounter no matter who you visit. Guys that don't overcome the flight mode to a certain extend will be the ones that always books new ladies and hardly ever do repeat appointments, because thet will always be chasing that adrenaline overlaod even if it was caused by anxiety, nervousness, fear of the unknown.

So I switch over to some massaging and just talking.. that helped to overcome the impulse of flight.;) After awhile I could tell from his body language that he might be ready to proceed for a second time. But I did not want to be the one initiating the second time, I wanted him to voice it, that way it was a conscious choose and shifted some of the control of the session back to him;)

All said and done I am honored to have been chosen, to have been trusted in very vulnerable moments to take the lead. Knowing what he had told me in confidence. I wish him all the best in that regard should I not see him again.;)

And should he decide to return it will be a pleasure to accommodate him and explore the unexplored with him.;)

Courtney
Courtney - Re: First time punt
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-01 18:18:38

This made me oddly emotional to read, not sure why, all i can say is that regardless of how many may view what we do, in moments like this one its all too clear to mw that there are some truly magical moments whilst doing what we do, and also that a few words or touches hold so much power

May we all aspire to having each man who leaves us, feel as good as you MikeN
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: First time punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 18:49:30

Great story, brings back memories, I also remember when that "loaded gun" would AD ( accidental discharge) at the slightest touch.
ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Re: First time punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-01 19:14:37

I've only done 2 punts so far and the sp I was with last was so surprised at how hard I became from simple eye contact when I was naked she was super surprised to see pre cum already... "face-palm" ooops I just really felt attracted to her
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: First time punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 08:45:58

Welcome to the world of punting MikeN....Thanks for sharing bud...Its probably the same for all first time punters...

..Also there is no "dragon to chase" to get that same feeling of your first punt...your first punt will always just be THAT..our first pount...just be different and new. All your experiences will be different with every girl....all new all different (if you like to sample others)

There are lots of great girls out there..(Like Miss Red) but also a few shady ones...so be careful...I suggest to drop a PM mail to the more experienced punters or watch the reviews before you see a girl..that way you can be sure/safe and not be taken advantage of.

Enjoy Brother
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: First time punt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 10:12:56

Good post MikeN. I can relate.

After many years the arrival and visit got easier for me. The first contact is still very difficult.

I started punting in strip clubs and it was such a natural way.. sit down have a drink and talk to a lady. Get a chance to see who and then off to "vip". Mostly overpriced and sub par service. To this day I prefer this approach at venues. Unfortunately not many places cater for this.

After 4 months of no punting I want to have a go again just cant get so far to pick up the phone
classy
classy - Re: First time punt
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 12:00:15

So many fond memories. I still remember my first.
She got on top and as soon as I blew my load she said "you look as though I've just killed you"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.