Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " -- Photos available --"For You
HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " -- Photos available --"For You
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4517
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 09:53:27

Please take a minute to answer the questions below so I can assist with ensuring that this potential Booking will be a Memorable One !!! WE have over 20 Angels currently available & I am quite well acquainted with most - as to what the Clients feedback has been . And I hate assumptions --so give me your preferences & lets make this Happen .

Inclusive : Angel of your Choice -- 1 Hr. Sensual Massage / GFE / SEX + a Private Jacuzzi --all for R 1500

WE have some great Looking Ladies available --

Send me a Private Message with Your Preferences as Follows

White or Black Or Both _______________

Age -- 20's -- 30's Older _______________

BODY -- Petite Normal Heavier _____________

Personality Quiet Normal Wild _______________

IMPORTANT --- Your Race ___________________

I will send you my Recommendations & a Few additional Photos --need your E-mail Address IMPORTANT as well Thanks

Charlie & his Lovely Angels

066-470-3332 / 086- 118 -8825

NOTE -- This service is very UNIQUE & Takes a lot of the Guess Work on your Part away --Charlie is here to Assist !!!

THE SERVICE IS FREE --NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ARE APPLICABLE AT THIS TIME-- NOTE
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " -- Photos available --"For
Re: HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " -- Photos available --"For
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4520
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 09:11:39

Please take a minute to answer the questions below so I can assist with ensuring that this potential Booking will be a Memorable One !!! WE have over 20 Angels currently available & I am quite well acquainted with most - as to what the Clients feedback has been . And I hate assumptions --so give me your preferences & lets make this Happen .

Inclusive : Angel of your Choice -- 1 Hr. Sensual Massage / GFE / SEX + a Private Jacuzzi --all for R 1500

I will send you my Recommendations & a Few additional Photos --need your E-mail Address IMPORTANT as well Thanks

NOTE -- This service is very UNIQUE & Takes a lot of the Guess Work on your Part away --Charlie is here to Assist !!!

THE SERVICE IS FREE --NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ARE APPLICABLE AT THIS TIME-- NOTE
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " -- Photos available --"For
Re: HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " -- Photos available --"For
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4524
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-27 09:44:39

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.