Navigation
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Pooping
Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2360
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 10:03:38

yes let him have his sick fantasy but do it discreetly so we dont all have to see it. There are, as mentioned sites that offer this then he is gonna find what he actually wants. of course there a loads girls that will do it. good luck to them. So bring on the epsom salts. LOL S
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 10:23:06
Edited: 2021-02-23 10:29:55

On 2021-02-23 10:03:38 Sylvia said:
yes let him have his sick fantasy but do it discreetly so we dont all have to see it. There are, as mentioned sites that offer this then he is gonna find what he actually wants. of course there a loads girls that will do it. good luck to them. So bring on the epsom salts. LOL S

Omw!! 100 people telling you to drop it and you still can't? How much more discreet should this poor guy have been??

And i can guarantee you that this site is included in the list of sites that offer this, meaning that not only are you shaming him and other clients who seek it out, but also the girls who offer it.

I only hope that you never face the kind of judgement and public shaming that you are displaying here.. :(
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2361
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 10:55:56

why dont you offer it then R seeing you all so sorry about the guy. i did not count a 100, well maybe some coming, i wait in anticipation. ta ta. Hope brown boy finds some one soon unless deed done already. make sure spit you take lots perfume with you.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1889
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 11:15:55

Ranting for days when the guy already received many offers.
August
August - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 11:20:42
Edited: 2021-02-23 11:21:58

This woman is such a pain in the ass you're here and yet judging we don't know what you do behind close doors some will say ewwww and yet they are offering sex without condom and greek.... Asizozwa ngawe today mamkhulu you need to shut the hell up everywhere its you mina i am tired now even on the private you always poking pushing judging discouraging yey enough now..... Thatha Umhlalaphansi Ngoku Ixesha Lakho Limkile
marccanham
marccanham - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 11:51:22

Since you are all curious, I will answer for myself. I don't know about the OP but I like it when we do the deed then afterwards she sits over me and then drops a few turds on my chest. Hopefully she ate something decent before. Also make sure you dont get the liquid variety, or flakes of mielies or veggies in there. I also enjoy it if she drops the golden juice over my face. Afterwards I rub it all over myself and then go shower
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 11:54:14

Why does this bring back memories of that song from Scatman John (Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop) from back in the day when everyone used to play and sing that song. Nobody realised what it really meant, or did they?
eldridge
eldridge - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 11:55:31

It's ironic seeing people on this site bashing someone's sexual fantasy. Just the way many of you find scat fetishism disgusting, many people, and most religions, judge and condemn the things we use this site for. It's like a rapist judging a murderer. Just pointless and stupid. And just to add to that, how many of us has had our tongue in an asshole? Do you really think that that's better than being pooped on? What exactly do you think that asshole passed before you stuck your mouth on it?

People should just live and let live. As someone said before, as long as it's consensual, we have no business judging.
peterb
peterb - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 12:01:29

This has nothing to do with me, but ( sorry couldn't help that) the puns put out here had me in stitches
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2362
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 12:14:10

boo hoo august. I am so offended by what you have said. crying. boo hoo. ta ta. have good day. S

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.