Navigation
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Pooping
Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 20:11:23

I was gonna say the same. Just like this type of fetish works for some, I think Sylvia's type of woman is also a type for some, hence she's still around.

For all her faults she's a straight shooter you get what you see.

Some of the younger SP's gobbing it should rather pay attention if they wish to continue paying rent!
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2367
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 20:14:23

you hit the nail on the head MH. yay i got a supporter. lol. Have good evening mr. hope. S
Churchill
Churchill - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 20:47:49

Sylvia is the Donald Trump of ESA
jumbo1
jumbo1 - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 00:31:37

Could Sylvia please take a salusa 45 and chill the f**k out
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2370
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-24 00:39:11

jumbo your post does not need a reply.
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2371
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-24 00:40:03

jumbo your post does not need a reply.
sexual healing
sexual healing - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 13:21:18

this definately made my day....hahaha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pooping
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 13:34:14

A fetish is tickling someone's ass with a feather or blindfolding someone with silk scarves and fucking their brains out.

Shitting on someone is not in the fetish book at all.
It's simply something that cannot be accepted by decent or even decadent society and we should not be normalising it by pretending to be "forward-thinking". It's fucking disgusting.

What's next I wonder.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pooping
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 15:06:57

On 2021-02-24 13:34:14 GatPomper said:
A fetish is tickling someone's ass with a feather or blindfolding someone with silk scarves and fucking their brains out.

Shitting on someone is not in the fetish book at all.
It's simply something that cannot be accepted by decent or even decadent society and we should not be normalising it by pretending to be "forward-thinking". It's fucking disgusting.

What's next I wonder.

lol, the irony of a guy who calls himself gatpomper condemning this guy is funny...fucking someone in the ass is not that far off, it's just that the latter is more prevalent and normalised.

I am in agreement that this should not be normalised, it's fucked up plain and simple. If you are fine with this then would you condemn necrophilia? Is this "fetish" that far off from necrophilia, pedophilia, rape etc.? At the same time it's not society's responsibility or right to condemn this, but the individual himself/herself has to have the awareness and consciousness not allow themselves to entertain this. You aren't born with a desire to be what on, it's not normal, it's some sort of a maladaptaion. Where do you draw the line between a fetish and sickness?
JP82
JP82 - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 15:22:32

On 2021-02-24 15:06:57 Cassanata said:

lol, the irony of a guy who calls himself gatpomper condemning this guy is funny...fucking someone in the ass is not that far off, it's just that the latter is more prevalent and normalised.

I am in agreement that this should not be normalised, it's fucked up plain and simple. If you are fine with this then would you condemn necrophilia? Is this "fetish" that far off from necrophilia, pedophilia, rape etc.? At the same time it's not society's responsibility or right to condemn this, but the individual himself/herself has to have the awareness and consciousness not allow themselves to entertain this. You aren't born with a desire to be what on, it's not normal, it's some sort of a maladaptaion. Where do you draw the line between a fetish and sickness?

The line between what is and isn't any of your business is pretty clear cut - consent. A corpse can't give consent, a child can't give consent, and a rape victim by definition doesn't give consent. So yes, I'm fine with this (although its not my (2 girls 1..) cup of tea) AND I can condemn necrophilia, paedophilia and rape.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.