Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - What a blow......
What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3263
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 06:10:17

Assisted my best friend with accommodation last week, rebooked for this week only to be informed by the owners that they chased her away,and my booking is cancelled,they can't allow me to go back. She told them what we do for a living. I was discrete and no questions were asked.until I went home for the weekend, leaving her there, only to find she f...d up, drugged and drunk outside the guest House gate sitting on the street. Revealing our work...Shame on you for messing it up for me and other decent clean living girls.shame on you. I have learnt a hard lesson. You asked for help after your stroke, a stroke brought on by your drug abuse and drinking. No more a friend of mine.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: What a blow......
Re: What a blow......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1234
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 08:31:54
Edited: 2021-02-22 08:33:00

There u go Ashleigh from b-sensual... Don't think Kaycees friend was going to be answering calls...

Trust is earned Kaycee, guess that will be a motto moving forward...
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3266
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 08:45:18

On 2021-02-22 08:31:54 Davistarr said:
There u go Ashleigh from b-sensual... Don't think Kaycees friend was going to be answering calls...

Trust is earned Kaycee, guess that will be a motto moving forward...

Yip. Not the first time this so called friend f....d me over, never again will I be taken for a fool. Building a bridge as I speak, look out for the smoke cos I'm burning the mother f...r down
Simmy
Simmy - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 09:15:26

On 2021-02-22 06:10:17 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Assisted my best friend with accommodation last week, rebooked for this week only to be informed by the owners that they chased her away,and my booking is cancelled,they can't allow me to go back. She told them what we do for a living. I was discrete and no questions were asked.until I went home for the weekend, leaving her there, only to find she f...d up, drugged and drunk outside the guest House gate sitting on the street. Revealing our work...Shame on you for messing it up for me and other decent clean living girls.shame on you. I have learnt a hard lesson. You asked for help after your stroke, a stroke brought on by your drug abuse and drinking. No more a friend of mine.

Sorry babe, some gals are no good especially those we call friends
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3268
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 09:30:09
Edited: 2021-02-22 09:31:36

On 2021-02-22 09:15:26 Simmy said:
On 2021-02-22 06:10:17 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Assisted my best friend with accommodation last week, rebooked for this week only to be informed by the owners that they chased her away,and my booking is cancelled,they can't allow me to go back. She told them what we do for a living. I was discrete and no questions were asked.until I went home for the weekend, leaving her there, only to find she f...d up, drugged and drunk outside the guest House gate sitting on the street. Revealing our work...Shame on you for messing it up for me and other decent clean living girls.shame on you. I have learnt a hard lesson. You asked for help after your stroke, a stroke brought on by your drug abuse and drinking. No more a friend of mine.

Sorry babe, some gals are no good especially those we call friends

3 strikes and she is officially not a friend anymore. Bit me once,shame on her,bit me twice shame on me, bit me a third time, shit.. wtf shame on me again. Noooooo....
Bridge is burning, she must be grateful I'm not a horrible person.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What a blow......
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-02-22 10:32:14

[QUOTE;2724566;Davistarr] There u go Ashleigh from b-sensual... Don't think Kaycees friend was going to be answering calls...

Another reason why Ashleigh works at a reputable venue.......
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What a blow......
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-22 10:36:05

3 strikes and she is officially not a friend anymore. Bit me once,shame on her,bit me twice shame on me, bit me a third time, shit.. wtf shame on me again. Noooooo....
Bridge is burning, she must be grateful I'm not a horrible person. [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say shame on you. More like you're being a good friend and not giving up on her.
Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: What a blow......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 10:55:31

I remember visiting a venue some time back, I met all the ladies and could see most where all high on something.. it was a scary sight, drugs are quite prevalent in this industry. Anyway I ended up booking the only lady who you could see was sober. Funny enough, it was the worst service I received, a back rub with a bunch of extra fee options.

I never returned of course.
gunts
gunts - Re: What a blow......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 454
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-22 11:03:03

Bridge is burning, she must be grateful I'm not a horrible person. [/QUOTE]

Wow that is bad Kaycee. Hope you come right elsewhere. Considering this industry and the past history, it was not totally unexpected!!!
Ziske
Ziske - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3762
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-22 11:11:09

So sorry babe that it happened to you. I know how it feels. Hence the tattoo on the inside of my arm...LATNO (Love all trust no one)

No one deserves to get that kind of treatment that you got. You are such a decent person

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.