[deleted] - Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-12-04 15:54:38

Name: Terry Lee

City: Johannesburg

Area: Benoni/Northmead

Full Profile: [View Terry Lee's Full Profile]

Thanks for a great time, laughed a lot which is always a suprise with a wg. But great shag and awesome breasts. I had loads of fun, hope I did not make myself too at home

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Terry Lee
Terry Lee - Re: Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Re: Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-12-05 09:03:35

Hey Brad thanx for the review, u where great and babe u can never make urself to @ home as my home is ur home! I strive to make my clients as comfy as posible!

Mwa
Terry
relaxxx
relaxxx - Re: Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-30 08:57:59

WOW, Terry Lee, you are wow. It felt like i knew you and was completely comfortable. You should actually consider giving lessons of your skills to other ladies(hint = nicky). I do hope to see you again soon. Take care :)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Terry Lee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-12-30 12:14:57

Hey Relax thank you babes! I enjoy what I do and I love being me! I am glad u enjoyed me!

Looking fwd to seeing u again!

numb
numb - Re: Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-09 00:19:10
Edited: 2013-01-09 00:55:32

Full Profile: [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=11838" target="_blank">View Terry Lee's Full Profile</a>]

Terry is based in Benoni but takes bookings in the northern suburbs so +1 for being enterprising & flexible

Her 'me so horny' posts were backed up by what I thought was a timid voice on the phone so I wasn't too sure about the booking. Anyway, I found out that she is shy on the phone but not so shy in person. I therefore retract my previous comment!

Anyhow, all in all a great time with a great girl. The highs? Her boobs and hair...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Crave
Crave - Re: Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-13 07:07:25

So, being a big boob lover, Terry was a natural choice for me, and she did not dissapoint. This was such a fabulous punt. Rather than being mind blowing, I would describe it as refreshing and uplifting (much better qualities when one is in the GFE playpen)
Once the choice was made, I called her, and this timid little voice answered the phone. Didnt seem to match some of her"out there" posts on the forum. I nearly changed my mind at this point as I kinda thought that there was something not kosher. So glad I didnt, cause this was part of her charm.
Long story short, I booked her at her Sandton digs because of logistics. Not the best for me as its a venue, but not bad either, but next time I will definitely go to her Benoni spot.
So, I arrive to be met by this gorgeous, tall, confident woman, the total opposite to the little voice on the phone. She is fabulous. As a guy who revells in the GFE, she fits the bill perfectly. Loads of laughing, loads of touching and she is a phenominal kisser.
I wont go into detail as this sets expectations, and she comes across as a spontaneous girl who is not "menu driven", if you get my drift. We had an amzing hour of GFE with loads of banter, but I have no doubt that she does the rocking PSE bit too.
I loved her body, her breasts, and everything else. She is extremely clean and well groomed.
Most of all, I loved her sincerity and sense.of humour, and I left there with a sense that a dark cloud had been lifted.
Thanks TL.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Crave
Crave - Re: Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-13 07:08:28

So, being a big boob lover, Terry was a natural choice for me, and she did not dissapoint. This was such a fabulous punt. Rather than being mind blowing, I would describe it as refreshing and uplifting (much better qualities when one is in the GFE playpen)
Once the choice was made, I called her, and this timid little voice answered the phone. Didnt seem to match some of her"out there" posts on the forum. I nearly changed my mind at this point as I kinda thought that there was something not kosher. So glad I didnt, cause this was part of her charm.
Long story short, I booked her at her Sandton digs because of logistics. Not the best for me as its a venue, but not bad either, but next time I will definitely go to her Benoni spot.
So, I arrive to be met by this gorgeous, tall, confident woman, the total opposite to the little voice on the phone. She is fabulous. As a guy who revells in the GFE, she fits the bill perfectly. Loads of laughing, loads of touching and she is a phenominal kisser.
I wont go into detail as this sets expectations, and she comes across as a spontaneous girl who is not "menu driven", if you get my drift. We had an amzing hour of GFE with loads of banter, but I have no doubt that she does the rocking PSE bit too.
I loved her body, her breasts, and everything else. She is extremely clean and well groomed.
Most of all, I loved her sincerity and sense.of humour, and I left there with a sense that a dark cloud had been lifted.
Thanks TL.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

numb
numb - Re: Review - Terry Lee - Benoni/Northmead Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-13 16:34:05

@Crave. Dude. Don't describe her as "timid". She'll twist your nipples! HARD.

Personally I think she could be a closet dominatrix
Terry Lee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-01-13 16:47:15

Numb tx for the review and great time really enjoyed my time spent with u!
Kisses
TL
Terry Lee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-01-13 16:51:46

Crave my sweetheart thank you I had a great time! And I am glad u didn't change ur mind I am looking fwd to seeing u again!

Kisses
TL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.