Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " LADIES -- Business is picking up Nic
HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " LADIES -- Business is picking up Nic
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4506
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-18 17:24:13

LADIES -- We are in need of some Stunning Ladies that are Petite / Slender from 21 to 30 years old --- Have a bit of Structure in their Business life & want to maximize the Finances they receive from this Industry .

HEAVEN ON EARTH is the Best VENUE in Pretoria -- also the Most secured Venue for your Safety -- From a Hygiene standpoint # 1 --- and have been dealing with Affluent Clients for 9 1/2 in a 5-Star fashion.

Hours are GREAT -- 4 Days a week from 12 pm to 6:30 pm --please send me a PM if interested so I can send you more information I will Requires --Photos etc --and Your E-mail address Thanks

Charlie will ensure that his Magic -- keeps the Clients coming --
066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " LADIES -- Business is picking up
Re: HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " LADIES -- Business is picking up
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4510
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-19 12:43:38

LADIES -- We are in need of some Stunning Ladies that are Petite / Slender from 21 to 30 years old --- Have a bit of Structure in their Business life & want to maximize the Finances they receive from this Industry .

HEAVEN ON EARTH is the Best VENUE in Pretoria -- also the Most secured Venue for your Safety -- From a Hygiene standpoint # 1 --- and have been dealing with Affluent Clients for 9 1/2 in a 5-Star fashion.

Hours are GREAT -- 4 Days a week from 12 pm to 6:30 pm --please send me a PM if interested so I can send you more information I will Requires --Photos etc --and Your E-mail address Thanks

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE / Charlie "The Match Maker " LADIES -- Business is picking up
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4511
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-20 08:47:06

ADIES -- We are in need of some Stunning Ladies that are Petite / Slender from 21 to 30 years old --- Have a bit of Structure in their Business life & want to maximize the Finances they receive from this Industry .

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4534
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-04 13:15:05

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4540
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-06 08:59:33

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4549
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-13 08:45:16

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4567
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-20 09:22:36

066-470-3332
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4569
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-21 10:14:19

066-470-3332

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.