Le Belle
Le Belle - Shout Out
Shout Out
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 603
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-18 13:09:57

Shout out to our lovely ladies:

Kayla. Sweet, funny and known for her sensuality in her sessions. Always letting us know how we can make the venue even better for clients.

Cassie
The girl next door. First time in the industry, worked at a butcher before. So I always joke that she knows how to handle meat ;)
Always finding ways to improve and inspires us with her dedication to do the best she can.

Daniella
Gorgeous, classic beauty.
Always dressed to impress, everyday looks like she has stepped off the runway.

Layla
Beautiful, quiet, sensual.
This girl has the most incredible body. We literally nickname her our supermodel. Clients ask if her photos are photo shopped because how else does someone have that amazing waist to gorgeous bum ratio? All natural.

Jamaica
Bubbly, beautiful and sexy.
Always with a laugh and a smile, shaking her hips and making many a man swoon. Always laughs at my jokes ;)

Grace
Tall, slim and sweet. Sweet as a peach, as I'm always saying! With an amazing smile that instead of launching a thousand ships, would launch a thousand dicks ;)

All ads active, all girls actively making this a wonderful place to be. We are grateful for each and every one of them and honoured that they are with Le Belle.

XoXo
legoad90
legoad90 - Re: Shout Out
Re: Shout Out
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-18 15:21:10

Such a sweet post.

I must concur that the ladies here are absolutely stunning and the sweetest you will ever meet.

The venue and management should also be praised for doing such a great job as well. Always wonderful to visit.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.