Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sexuelle - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexuelle - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-12-15 12:28:19

These WGs must be sanctioned out of the site, these reviews point to not just lack of service but safety concerns issues.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-27 20:36:42
Edited: 2021-12-27 20:37:03

On 2021-12-11 20:01:42 KingDizzle said:
Name: Sexuelle

Terrible time waster, stood me up twice in one day. First time there were 3 of us there for her, lol she was busy with someone and as I was waiting another guy also came for her. One of those popular catch me if you can sausage factories, alluring but not worth the gamble. Maybe when business slows down she'll have better client service.

Hard luck mate. Having been a victim of being stood up twice recently (by a different SP) I very much understand the annoyance. Whilst one understands the risk of no-shows that many SPs face, but surely by the time you gave her a second chance she should have realized that you're not a chancer.

And I've been eying this hun for while. I'll pass. Thanks.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-30 10:58:26

Lol I'm sorry to laugh. I know how temperamental this one can be.

She's good when she's good but is also quite the opposite as randomly as the wind blows.

Wish she still did Greek though. I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Sexuelle - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 610
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-25 13:55:35

And the winner of the most interesting name goes to ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Banks - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Miss Banks - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-02-27 13:36:45

Name: Miss Banks

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Miss Banks's Full Profile]

First things first, this baby girl ke stoko in my eyes. Banging body, pretty face and dope personality. She was sporting her short natural hair (dyed red-ish). I liked that a lot, the wigs can get a bit too much sometimes. That bum is a beautiful work of art.

I have held back from seeing her for the longest of times, due to some of the shaky past reviews. But on this day, everything aligned perfectly between her and I, so I easily decided to try her for myself.

She delivered two hot rounds, multiple positions, sloppy owo and GFE (although she doesn't seem too keen on the kissing but is very sensual). I also got to muff that pretty smooth flower (very clean and fresh).

We had one long first round and I got so turned on after I had busted a nut, when she started vigorously grinding against me in missionary to get herself to orgasm. Luckily, I was still hard given how sexy she is, and she was able to thrust her hips into me like a wild filly and reached a very intense orgasm (from what I could see). She was all flushed after she came and said to me "Hayihayi I'm chasing you away, don't come back!" whilst laughing and laying in my arms.

We relaxed and had a nice conversation about what makes us horny. And true to form, that conversation got us horny to go into a second round. This was dedicated to backshots and this babe is just something else from behind. She can really take a drilling and she arches that thang perfectly in the air for you to focus on the task at hand (laying the pipe). Ended up busting hard in prone bone.

She did all of this two me in under 45mins without breaking a sweat. I'm glad I took the plunge even though I had previously vowed to pass. Hopefully I can maintain the same chemistry with her in future visits.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Teddi Bae
Teddi Bae - Re: Review - Sexuelle - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-27 20:10:59

Lovely stuff @ Shadow. This one is a stoko ka nnete.

I've been eyeing this babe for a while. I know she has different profiles. I think the one I have been eyeing is the Pammy profile... I just can't wait to acquaint myself with her.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-02-27 20:40:28

On 2023-02-27 20:10:59 Teddi Bae said:
Lovely stuff @ Shadow. This one is a stoko ka nnete.

I've been eyeing this babe for a while. I know she has different profiles. I think the one I have been eyeing is the Pammy profile... I just can't wait to acquaint myself with her.

Yeah I'm glad I took the plunge here Teddi, this babe is delicious. O monate die kind straight.
feyku5
feyku5 - Re: Review - Sexuelle - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-02 11:18:01

On 2023-02-27 13:36:45 ShadowfaxCool said:
Name: Miss Banks

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Miss Banks's Full Profile]

First things first, this baby girl ke stoko in my eyes. Banging body, pretty face and dope personality. She was sporting her short natural hair (dyed red-ish). I liked that a lot, the wigs can get a bit too much sometimes. That bum is a beautiful work of art.

I have held back from seeing her for the longest of times, due to some of the shaky past reviews. But on this day, everything aligned perfectly between her and I, so I easily decided to try her for myself.

She delivered two hot rounds, multiple positions, sloppy owo and GFE (although she doesn't seem too keen on the kissing but is very sensual). I also got to muff that pretty smooth flower (very clean and fresh).

We had one long first round and I got so turned on after I had busted a nut, when she started vigorously grinding against me in missionary to get herself to orgasm. Luckily, I was still hard given how sexy she is, and she was able to thrust her hips into me like a wild filly and reached a very intense orgasm (from what I could see). She was all flushed after she came and said to me "Hayihayi I'm chasing you away, don't come back!" whilst laughing and laying in my arms.

We relaxed and had a nice conversation about what makes us horny. And true to form, that conversation got us horny to go into a second round. This was dedicated to backshots and this babe is just something else from behind. She can really take a drilling and she arches that thang perfectly in the air for you to focus on the task at hand (laying the pipe). Ended up busting hard in prone bone.

She did all of this two me in under 45mins without breaking a sweat. I'm glad I took the plunge even though I had previously vowed to pass. Hopefully I can maintain the same chemistry with her in future visits.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Great review and spot on. She's been a regular of mine. Great convo, she knows what she's doing and that body still gives me tingles
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Sexuelle - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 505
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-08 21:09:13

Shadowfax, I'm going based on your review here as soon as I land in JHB
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-04-09 10:24:28

On 2023-04-08 21:09:13 Littlerascal said:
Shadowfax, I'm going based on your review here as soon as I land in JHB

Go for it mate

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.