Navigation
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 10:50:16

Name: Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle's Full Profile]

I've been seeing her for about 3 years now but I've been remiss in not seeing the beautiful Armani since spring last year. I've now made up for this in 2 visits in the past few weeks. And my intention to to try and see her at least once a month from now on. There is nothing quite like having a regular. She's beautiful in both body and soul and offers a consistent high standard of massage service.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @
Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ - Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle - Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 545
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 23:04:52

Hello there :)

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. Your lovely words got me smiling non stop. It really means alot to me and our time together means alot too.

When a client sees a SP for 3 years that says alot. When a client sees a SP for a sensual massage for 3 years that says even more. I sometimes think my techniques and little naughty tricks might become boring but you never ever leave the room without a huge smile. Your smile makes me feel at ease and it makes me happy and confident. It makes me happy because I know that my sensual Massage can be enough :)

Thank you for the spoils and for always being such a naughty gentleman in the room. I appreciate you, always.

Tight hugs
Armani
Xoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle - Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-04-12 07:44:03

Name: Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Saw her for a quick 15 minute session. Loved the session we were able to get along. She smells amazing as well. Thanks for your time angel.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Nicklovesprettyladies built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @
Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ - Re: Review - Armani ( Your Secret Lover ) @ Le Belle - Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-12 11:28:41

Hi there :)

I have only seen one guy for 15 minutes, so I know who you are :) our time together was short but as I said, if you ever think of booking me again,please do consider a 30 minute booking or even an hour.

Short bookings can be very tricky but so much fun aswell :)

Thank you for the lovely review. Take care and have an awesome weekend.
Tight hugs
Armani
Xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.