El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-07 13:36:27

On 2021-01-07 13:17:45 Dongzilla said:
Maximilian, are you and August the same person?

Lol... yes.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-07 14:08:15

On 2021-01-07 13:36:27 El Presidente said:
On 2021-01-07 13:17:45 Dongzilla said: Maximilian, are you and August the same person?
Lol... yes.

Haha! I was confused, mate. I missed the August profile where she's showing a bit more skin.
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-07 14:12:36

On 2021-01-07 14:08:15 Dongzilla said:
On 2021-01-07 13:36:27 El Presidente said: On 2021-01-07 13:17:45 Dongzilla said: Maximilian, are you and August the same person?
Lol... yes.

Haha! I was confused, mate. I missed the August profile where she's showing a bit more skin.

Funny thing is max started a thread complaining about not doing so well in her current area. I suggested maybe she should show more skin.. she told me she'd never do such.
Only to find out that other account she advertises from (ad not currently active) shows a lot of skin. I just wonder how some peoples brains works.
El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-07 14:21:09

On 2021-01-07 14:12:36 LayerOfPipe said:
I just wonder how some peoples brains works.

She's even avoiding this post... hehehe.. acting like she don't see we're gang-banging her p*$$y... hehehe
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-07 14:30:30
Edited: 2021-01-07 14:31:06

I think that was sound advice, Layer of Pipe, but at the end of the day she'll decide what works best for. I must admit, the first thing I thought when I clicked on her profile was "in this heat!!". Anyway, I'm still willing to give her a chance once she updates her picture set again - who knows, she might just surprise us.
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 84
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-07 18:24:26

On 2021-01-07 14:21:09 El Presidente said:
On 2021-01-07 14:12:36 LayerOfPipe said: I just wonder how some peoples brains works.
She's even avoiding this post... hehehe.. acting like she don't see we're gang-banging her p*$$y... hehehe

El President i just bought you a tong....A Pink One Oh i have a question for you have you ever booked a gal? Ever?? And FYI i Had A Guest I don't touch my Phones when I'm hosting...... Now The Answer To your snutty little comment

Max Senior Is Sexy,Wild, Spontaneous and Outgoing She Loves to show off her flawless & radiant skin, she likes to try new thing but not so much in talking.

Max The Middle Child Is a naughty gal who likes old man and dislikes ppl who talk too much. She goes with a flow mostly.

Max The Troubled Child is Sluty, Wild Funky Kinky Naughty Outspoken You Name It!! She loves sex too much, she smokes, drinks, party and does almost everything that a man wants.... Well except for Bare Back and Greek

Max My Last Born Is Boring, Quite, Good With Men But Don't get along with woman, she has no friend she barely says anything to anyone.

MAXIMILIAN THE GREATEST
No Bullshit Tell It Like It Is Classy Lady, As Beautiful As She is Little does she care about unworthy opinions and can take on anyone anytime. Max doesn't like to be Naked as she like culture too much her culture. She is a very respectful child, with a gigantic heart and a patient mind. She has been bullied a lot growing up that she literally fears nothing now. Maximilian is a Hydra you cut off her 1 head 2 more grows!! She is a seed try to bury her she'll grow.....

So El my dear old El tell me why should one create 5 ads but still portray the same person? The aim is to attract different clientele Why should Maximilian Be Naked Like Bugatti La Voiture Noire(Ad Active) Yes Its the same person but in the Bedroom NO THEY ARE NOT they provide different services at a different rates
Maximilian
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-07 18:30:40
Edited: 2021-01-07 18:32:13

[QUOTE]
Layer Of Pipes said:
I just wonder how some peoples brains works.[/QUOTE]

I had lot of respect for you until you said that if you don't know a Marketing Strategy Come To My Place I'll Teach You A Thing Or 2 While Riding You Like How I Ride Stella My Horse Back At Home
Maximilian
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-07 18:35:24

On 2021-01-07 13:17:45 Dongzilla said:
Maximilian, are you and August the same person? Judging by the reviews and your posts on the forum, it sounds like I should've given you a call instead when I was in Midrand. There's always a next time.

I can neither admit nor deny your Question Mr D as the Ad is currently not active but what i can say is you missed out on the Extraordinary time of your life
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-07 22:38:21

On 2021-01-07 18:30:40 Maximilian said:
[QUOTE]
......While Riding You Like How I Ride Stella My Horse Back At Home

Maximilian I am not Layer of Pipes, but I am going to take you up on this invitation.
LayerOfPipe
LayerOfPipe - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-08 00:14:05

On 2021-01-07 18:30:40 Maximilian said:
[QUOTE]
Layer Of Pipes said:
I just wonder how some peoples brains works.

I had lot of respect for you until you said that if you don't know a Marketing Strategy Come To My Place I'll Teach You A Thing Or 2 While Riding You Like How I Ride Stella My Horse Back At Home[/QUOTE]

Is that all I had to say to get the offer of the ride of a life time?? Nice

I see your new pics showing some more skin and you're looking great. When you come to cape town or I come that side I'm getting that ride!!

And to Hoofhings, get your own offer lol.

Now let me stop commenting here. This is for reviews.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.