Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 677
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 08:27:26

On 2021-05-07 21:27:17 Liza said:
On 2021-05-07 21:20:47 primebeef said: My IQ lol blah blah blah have another bottle of plonk sweetheart lol

You've had your 2c. Happy days.

Some people only happy if they are dragging someone down

Very sad and mediocre life
Jake XXX
primebeef
primebeef - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1013
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 08:31:31

Jake wot kinda lap dog are u poodle dashie ? Woof wood
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 678
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 08:38:00

On 2021-05-08 08:31:31 primebeef said:
Jake wot kinda lap dog are u poodle dashie ? Woof wood

Ain't a lapdog mate I'm a fucking rottweiler

I was a part of this week and know a little more than you do. You're sat behind your keyboard, just trying to drag someone down and make yourself seem funny and important its actually very sad

You can call me all the names you want, thick skinned old man who really doesn't give 2 shits about you or your comments

Have a lovely weekend and ask you Mommy to bring you some milk to the basement

Jake. Woof Woof

primebeef
primebeef - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1017
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 08:40:47

Lololol that's hysterical and so angry
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 08:56:27

On 2021-05-08 08:40:47 primebeef said:
Lololol that's hysterical and so angry

Oh grow up...go be bored somewhere else...

Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 10:50:43

My Goodbye Message on this "PAY IT FORWARD THREAD"

Give, don't give, help, don't help, reach out, don't reach out, make a difference, don't make a difference. We are all adults that will need take responsibility for our rights or wrong doings towards life, may it be people, animals, religion, business transactions. That one day will come. It doesn't matter what you believe or your religion. And to have no religion is also a religion. We will all have our day.

When I started this thread it NEVER crossed my mind that it would end like this, but it did. So now I will redirect my mission. I will see this last incident as a life lesson. We learn daily.

To all the gentlemen that helped over this time this thread was up and going, a BIG THANK YOU. To those that could never say anything positive, also a big thank you. Remember people are less motivated if they don't have haters to discourage them. We needed you. You where there. Thank you.

This weekend is Mother's day. I'm completely focus on this weekend. After all, it isn't bout me, or even you, it's about them.

I PUT THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS:

THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD.

Life teaches you to walk away for your own peace of mind. This is what I'm exactly going to do. I've thank the people that was part of this. You can reach me via whatsup or pm. I'm already busy with my next project. Haters will always hate, and I will not stop doing things.

WARNING:Prepare yourself if you want to be part of the next project, as you will need to be physically active in that.

Punters/Ladies,
Feel free to post anything positive or negative, as we all still have our right to say our say. If anything, be transparent.

Keep well and Pay it Forward!

Liza.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4045
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 11:11:00

It is really sad to see another good intended initiative get caught in the cross fires.

Lots of people are looking towards you for daily inspiration when it comes to keeping positive.

Keep your head up Liza and do not ever stop doing you!

Wishing you well with your next project...

Xxx
L

Rossia
Rossia - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1189
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 12:01:45

@liza stay strong you a good lady with a kind heart. In the end we can always do charity on our private lives to people we know and help.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.