Navigation
MrWinky
MrWinky - Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-20 13:32:38

So Tuesday rolls by and I really want to see Zia again, but cant because all I can think of is getting arrested?. I decide that fate is telling me to finally go and visit Litisha.

I have always wanted to see Litisha, but was skeptical after seeing Minx, who, for me, did not live up to the hype. Minx was not bad, it was just that I was expecting more and was disappointed. Again, please note, that it was more due to my expectation than the actual service?.

So this Tuesday I make the call and to my surprise Litisha answers! She sounds cute on the phone, very business like and to the point, almost like a high class professional secretary or concierge desk or some shit like that. I make the appointment for 15:00.

14:40 I call Litisha and ask her where to go as I am near the area ? she tells me to wait as she is not finished preparing and besides I am early ? please wait! I think ?Fucking Cheek?, but what can I do but wait?

15:00 Call Litisha and she tells me that she is ready to see me. She works alone from a private flat in a nice complex that appears to be quiet; I was not required to sign in or anything like that. The guard just asked my name, called Litisha and then let me in.

Knock on the door, it swings open and?. Nobody?s there! Puzzled I walk in and find Litisha standing behind the door waiting for me ? little trixter!

This is a fine woman! Beautiful face, light skin and big beautiful eyes. She is wearing a black see through negligee with no bra, showing her large, beautiful firm breasts. She has a black thong and black stockings with black high heels. She is petite as promised and sexy as hell. The pictures in this case are not an accurate reflection; she is even better in the flesh! She is a small tight package of pure beauty and sensuality.

The flat is sparsely furnished with a desk where the lounge should be. Everything is clean and tidy. The bedroom has a massage table, fan, radio and a bed with an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom and bedroom (in fact everything) is absolutely spotless, if there was somebody else there that day before me I would not have known. Clean soft towels, a range of soaps, shampoos, and creams are laid out for your convenience.

I was offered a drink which was brought to me with a serviette and some peppermints. Attention to detail?.

Litisha started with a massage. As soon as those beautiful little manicured fingers touched my back I knew that my future had changed. Litisha gave me the best massage that I have ever had ? including massages from pros. Her hands are soft and gentle, yet firm and strong. I was in heaven. Her combination of hard massage and soft, light erotic touching was pure bliss. After massaging my back, shoulders and bum she starts to kiss my lower back, slowly teasing up and down. I can still feel her wet lips on my back?.

Turn around and she starts to give me the best blowjob EVER. Slowly turns around till her pussy is over my mouth. Oh boy, what a pretty and tasty pussy, I was more than happy to 69 her. Hearing her muffled groans of pleasure while she had my cock in her mouth was, (can?t even think of words here), fucking nice! After the 69 she turns around and looks at me while she guides my cock into her delicious, tight wet honey pot. She didn?t have to bounce long before I had the biggest, best orgasm of my life. I thought that my head was going to fucking pop!

Afterwards we lay and chatted for a bit, after which I showered again. We then talked for a whole bunch afterwards.

The Verdict: Litisha is, to put it simply, beyond comparison. Exceeding my high expectations was not an easy task! At R600 she is on the expensive side - the question is whether that extra money is well spent? And it is! Litisha completely took care of and pampered me. The only time I moved was when I turned around from my stomach to my back! The rest was just her giving me unbelievable pleasure! Her attention to detail and the way she makes you feel like a king is unbelievable. From the way that she prepares for you, the way she dresses, to the way she treats you, no rushing, to the immaculate condition of the venue - it is all worth paying extra for. Litisha is the best and I will be going back!

Litisha, if you read this: you are great!!
Mithrandiel
Mithrandiel - Re: Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Re: Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-20 13:41:08

thx for a great review. will have to make an excuse to go visit her asap
litisha
litisha - Re: Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-20 14:59:23

Ok ok now I am blushing!! My experience with MrWinky was an absolute treat and its men like him that make this profession worthwhile. Hope to see you soon!!! :-)
Magnum1
Magnum1 - Re: Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-20 16:53:55

Don't need to blush we all know you are a very special girl.
PeterPan
PeterPan - Re: Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-21 10:08:31

Hallo Mr.Winky

Thanks for the interesting report.

It appears Litisha is changing the service levels and playing fields to a much a higher standard.

This service delivery standard has been the domain of only a very few exclusive girls.

Thanks

PeterPan
litisha
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-21 10:42:25

Thanks magnum aka icecream man, pity we didnt get together before yearend as today is my last day for the year so hope to see you when I get back!!

My service standards have always been high and that wont change.

Have a great festive season and be safe!!
MrWinky
MrWinky - Re: Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-21 12:23:14

Hey Litisha, was hoping to see you before you went on holiday, but that is probably not going to happen :-(. Anyway I will definitely come and see you in the new year.

***SOPPY TOTALLY SMITTEN WARNING*** While absence makes the heart grow fonder, its going to be hard to not dream of those soft hands and big eyes?. ***END SOPPY TOTALLY SMITTEN WARNING***

When do you get back?
Have an awesome holiday, and please, whatever you do, don?t come back with a tan like mine ;-)
tinkerbell
tinkerbell - Re: Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-21 12:25:30

PP you are such a pompous fucking cunt.
Magnum1
Magnum1 - Re: Litisha AKA Indian Perfection EdenGlen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-21 12:32:55

I would have loved to see you again, but the time is or was not there, but will make a plan sometim early next year.

When are you back?

Hav a wonderfull festive season....
litisha
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2007-12-21 14:50:46

will be back 3rd January,

your tan is not sooooo bad mr winky...

looking forward magnum...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.