Navigation
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Comments
Re: Comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 575
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:30

If comments are fair and constructive I am more than happy to leave them on however the ladies prefer the negative feedback to be removed.

I leave the negative feedback in some cases because other clients have defended the ladies.

You can't please all the people all the time everyone has their off days and I don't believe that you should be allowed to potentially ruin future business for the ladies. So keep your comments fair and I'll see what I can do about keeping them.

Thank you

Sally
George
George - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile

Hi Sally
I understand your point, and your difficulty. However you are not responding to the question I asked. My point was a) that what you have just said differs substantially from your earlier stated policy, and b) my comments were fair, written in a balanced way, and directed at the service I received rather than the lady in question. It is your site, and you can do what you wish, but I think that expecting you to honour your stated policy is a legitimate expectation.
Kep up the good work (this point aside, I appreciate your efforts).
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 575
View Profile

George,

I rely on my advertisers to keep ESA running but negative feedback has a direct effect on their business and they stop advertising so eventually there will be no ESA!

Regards

Sally
jonathan
jonathan - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Well for the sake of business it's putting us the cliant at risk. So this just becomes another newspaper type website where there is no control over good or bad listings, only diffrence are photos.
Pete
Pete - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

Johnathan you make a valid point but, look at it from this perspective, we have a free site to view. Some other sites make one pay to comment and they remove comments also. Just using this type of service puts us at risk. I don’t know much about this internet thing but I’m certain that running a site like this costs money. How would you suggest these funds are recovered?

If you don’t enjoy the way things are done on this site what on earth are you doing here, why even post on this forum or use this site at all. Maybe you can find a better site and tell all of us about it !!!
George
George - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile

Hi Sally

Earlier you wrote that "Due to negative comments we have lost quite a few listings, so I have decided to let the ladies choose whether the want comments or not. If a lady wants comments active all comments good or bad will remain unedited. ... If a lady does not want comments active the following message will be displayed:

"The advertiser paying for this profile has requested that the comment function be disabled. Unfortunately we have no choice but to comply with their wishes as they are paying for this advertisement.""

However I note that a negative comment that I left on Sheena's page has been removed, whilst other positive comments remain. Has there been a change in policy? Are you now willing to remove negative comments and keep positive comments?

George

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.