Navigation
Vanessa Moabi
Vanessa Moabi - In that moment when you don't know what to do..
In that moment when you don't know what to do..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-24 14:47:18
Edited: 2020-09-24 14:52:18

Hello Purple world

Hope you are well. I don't know if this over stepping the punter and SP confidentiality. But hey..

So,I received a call from a lovely gentleman. This call was not the usual,because in most cases you listen not heard. He asked "how would you like to spend your evening?" In shock and also in a cynical response I said "You one of those?"(guys who act like they care).

Moving right along,he insist.. So, i tell him (quiet evening,lovely meal with cranberry juice and leafs;).. (Because I'm heart broken to be ambitious.)

He fulfills my wishes. Had a lovely,passionate,romantic evening. While in staring at, he cry.. Yes, crying.. I didn't know what to do. What to say.. Eventually,asked "is the anything wrong?". He replied by saying "broke up with my girlfriend ".. Also suffering from a broken heart myself, all I could offer was a hug. Which ended up with 2 people crying. Lol.. Until I watched him peacefully fell asleep. Left so he doesn't feel embarrassed when he is sober.

Question: Is it wrong,not to check up on the person after that?

Xxx
V
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In that moment when you don't know what to do..
Re: In that moment when you don't know what to do..
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-24 16:36:24

No it's not wrong, unless you want a new friend.
King Pin
King Pin - Re: In that moment when you don't know what to do..
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 16:58:17

He just wanted to book you for the night plus he was drunk you implied mos heyy?

He's probably sober with his girlfriend now.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: In that moment when you don't know what to do..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-24 17:08:45

On 2020-09-24 16:58:17 King Pin said:
He just wanted to book you for the night plus he was drunk you implied mos heyy?

He's probably sober with his girlfriend now.

I am inclined to agree. If he wants to reconnect, he will. He paid you for the night and its now over. I know you probably are a caring person but there are unspoken boundaries in the client/wg relationship. If he never said staight up you're free to contact him, don't do it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.