Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Charlie The " Match-Maker " & HIS LOVELY FLOCK of ANGE
Re: HOE -- Charlie The " Match-Maker " & HIS LOVELY FLOCK of ANGE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4357
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 08:32:15

GUYS -- I am so Sorry Poor OLD Charlie is really Burning the Midnight OIl to catch up with the Great Response to this New & Exciting Program --

I am seeing quite a few of the recommendations are being follow by many of --which I appreciate & I am trying to ensure that the Ladies I send additional Photos are correct as per your Requsts --Thanks --I should be caught up by end of Today with all that Have been sent in

Sorry but -YES -- best to just PM so I can follow --Thanks

Charlie --Thanks YOU

086-118-8825

HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Charlie The " Match-Maker " & HIS LOVELY FLOCK of ANGE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4358
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 19:18:44

GUYS --OK Charlie Caught Up Today -- so Bring it ON -- Why Book Blindly -- NO FACE -- only a few Photos -- Answer My 4 simple Questions --Your RACE -- & an E-mail Address & Charlie will make Your Dreams CUMM TRUE -- Guaranteed

What do YOU honestly have to Loose ????????

NOTHING --Charlie Waiting !!

086-118-8825
Pumping
Pumping - Re: HOE -- Charlie The " Match-Maker " & HIS LOVELY FLOCK of ANGE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-24 23:26:26

Message sent
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: HOE -- Charlie The " Match-Maker " & HIS LOVELY FLOCK of ANGE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2084
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 08:26:16

Thanks for the advice and suggestions uncle Steve. I will Certainly be making use of them. The ladies all look sensational in the info you sent!
Cheers
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4359
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 14:42:00

GUYS --I am finally caught up with all the Preferences received -- I do believe most of You are Impressed with the added service & my contribution to assist with making the better choice --

I encourage more of You to do the same -- You have absolutely Nothing to Lose but I believe I will enhance the potential decision You make --

Options are good in Life --No Doubt !!

Thanks & Remember --Ladies come & Go so Every few Weeks will must likely will have a few Newbies that just might Float Your BOAT !!!

Charlie --OUT

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4372
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-09 15:34:56

Guys --Appreciate the support --You have Charlie extremely Business the past few weeks --Finally Caught up with all the requests --

I do strongly believe that by You giving me Your Preferences in advance --certainly ensures that You two will have a much better Time together & money well spent --then going in Hoping that it will be enjoyable --

So Let Charlie assist as I know My Angels quite well & can steer You in the Right ERECTION -- Thanks

Charlie --Trying his Best !!!

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4378
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-11 12:07:48

" IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER "

Discount ONLY APPLIES when YOU Use CHARLIE"S Match - Maker Service.
You Must advise Reception of this --She will check the Records and then allow the Discount

9 Years later with a Growing Flock of Angels - and a Newly Purchased 2020 model " Crystal Ball " I Named It " BLOW ME " --Thought it was appropriate .

Rather then Hope that You made the right Decision based on a few photos -- Charlie does know most of my Ladies quite well & hears the Clients comments and reactions after the Bookings .

BONUS --- I will send You a selection Of SPECIAL Photos Not available to You --Normally -- of at least 4 Angels that I would recommend based on your Preferences . You will be Impressed.

SO I am Giving You my Experience & Practical Knowledge of My Angels - For FREE !!!

PLUS I will Discount the 1st HOUR By R 250 Rand --and any additional Hours By R 200 Rand

1st Hour Normal Rate is R 1500 --- Now R 1250
Additional Hours Normal Rate is R 1200 / Hr -- Now R 1000

Inclusive : Angel of your Choice -- 1 Hr. Sensual Massage / GFE / SEX + a Private Jacuzzi --all for R 1250

WE have some great Looking Ladies available --

Send me a Private Message with Your Preferences as Follows

White or Black Or Both _______________

Age -- 20's -- 30's---- Older _______________

BODY -- Petite --- Normal--- Large _____________

Personality--- Quiet --- Normal --- Wild _______________

Your Race __________________

Your E-Mail ___________________________

I will send you my Recommendations & a Few additional Photos --need your E-mail Address ( Will Not be Utilized at all other then for this service ) Thanks

Charlie's Is waiting by his Crystal Ball as we speak !!!

CHARLIE ( Aka Steve )

086- 118 -8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.