Navigation
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1314
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 10:42:39

On 2020-09-15 10:36:54 Pinteshwaran said:
Did anyone get any responses from WG's & SP's yet?

My question as well. Any reaction?
cremesoda
cremesoda - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 11:12:09
Edited: 2020-09-15 11:38:15

I think something like this could even have its own Forum section. Each "Wanted Ad" could have a thread and the ladies could respond publicly (even with just a PM sent) so others looking for something similar could also have a starting point.

What do you say @ESA Forum Admin?
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 11:16:24

^^^^^^THIS
JackFrost
JackFrost - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-16 02:16:18

And, nope, no responses. I see this business as that, a business. Why should I not expect a SP to market themselves to me? Is it too much to ask for some proactivity?
Amore
Amore - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-16 06:26:43

Absolutely awesome. Guys who are into mature, sexy and extremely naughty, I offer a naughty untrusted GFE experience im based in zwartkop centurion private and discreet...

I personally love what I do i enjoy each moment with my client, a glass of wine and warm bubble bath, making love to your body mind and soul ill have u coming back for more.

Inbox me lets see what we can arrange and how hooked to my pleasure cave ill get you.

Naughty mature busty sexy
Amore

August
August - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-16 11:39:26

NO Response Ne??? That's Because Almost All Of You Are Looking For "CURVY" I offer Most of the things Most Punters Want But I'm "NOT CURVY"
youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-16 17:50:07

Alright I'll give it a try :)

Looking for a lady in the northern areas (randburg/fourways) who offers an intimate GFE. Kissing, sensuality a must. FH preferred obviously.

Know a few fantastic ladies who offer this in the R800-R900 price range, would be keen to find a regular who can offer a 40 min or so session of this in the R500-R600 range for more frequent bookings.

Anyone interested welcome to send me a PM :)
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 12:24:57

Requesting fees & availability on Saturdays for the following,please message me if your services include:

1)Intro to femdom

2)Intro to BDSM

3)Intro to double domme

4)a service that includes kissing and oral.

For every Saturday morning, 9 to 10am.

Prefer service providers aged 30+,race not an issue for me, prefer athletic built,but if you're not,it's not a deal-breaker as I'm not a Mens Health cover model myself(yet!),sense of humour & not taking yourself too seriously are non-negotiable.

Area: East Rand,JHB south,JHB North all work for me.

Venue: private venue only,no shared workspaces with 3+ SP's/WG's.

Dublin
Dublin - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-17 12:41:01
Edited: 2020-09-17 12:54:27

Looking for a lady in Jhb or Pta to go camping with me for a weekend. Athletic, slim, slender, petite or sexy build. Race is not an issue. I will cover all costs and do all cooking, etc. In return, I expect GFE, OWO, FH, sharing my bed, being naked all the time,weather permitting of course (it will be a secluded camp site with no one else close by). I'm prepared to discuss your fee.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-17 13:15:17

Looking for a white WG in the Lyttelton or nearby vicinity on saturday 19 Sep from 11am. Am a 40 year old while male. I only have an hour to kill. Would like a owo bj and fh. Please let me know of your availability and rate. Thank you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.