Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-27 09:29:11

Hmm lemme give this a shot and see where it takes me.

Most of the girls here hide their faces on their ads - and it's completely understandable, but this leads me to not gamble on many bookings as I prefer to have some degree of certainty over whether or not the body matches the face.

Now I've developed a bias towards booking girls who put their faces in their ads (be it PG or public) - which unfortunately excludes most girls from my little harem.

So here's my offer: if you're somewhat confident you have a pretty face, let's arrange a booking. I'm not expecting supermodel looks - but come on ladies you know how pretty you are, and you know how you compare to your peers.

Let's say anywhere within 20 (at most 30) km of Sandton City

Budget:
I'm flexible here, so tell me what you want and we can work from there. I usually make first-time bookings an hour long and gradually increase as (if) I gain confidence in your consistency.

What I want:
Three key words: sensuality, spontaneity, intimacy. Lots of kissing, touching, (mutual) oral, and FH. I generally prefer more free-flowing bookings where it's like "dancing"; i.e. I don't want it to be mechanical - so I need a girl who's at ease with her sexuality and can get the most pleasure out of a booking for herself (or at least convincingly pretend to!). OWO a strong preference but I'm open to passing on that. Beyond that, I'm not very """kinky""" - so no interest in any anal or toys etc.

When:
Weekends work best for me. We can arrange any time before curfew hits.
Dublin
Dublin - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 10:24:10

On 2020-09-24 09:51:23 Meg said:
Not alot of inquiries for us older ladies are there(sad face).

Meg, have a look at my camping partner request in this thread and let me know if you would be interested. Your age is perfect!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-27 19:28:00

Im looking for a lady, blonde/ brown, black, petite, with c or D cup breats with beautiful lips to kiss!!!!! She must also hav beautiful feet. Here is the thing she must take the lead in the bedroom, and not be shy between closed doors, from the 1st hallo tot the last goodbye!!!! She must be that wild Jezebel tigeress in bed!!!!!! Willing to dress up!!!!!! In pta this week. Thank u
therodent
therodent - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 09:38:26

Looking for a lady in Cape Town area that provides the following:

She must practice good personal hygiene as do I.
GFE (French kissing like horny teenager and mutual oral [OWO] and preferrably [CIM]
Lots of cuddling and mutual exploring :)
Open minded, willing to play
Good sense of humour
A no rush policy.
No come once policy.
Must have private and safe venue, not a club or a place shared with multiple ladies.
Fee must be reasonable.

PM me if you offer this service and are interested.
DexterM
DexterM - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 09:49:20

If not why not.

Let me give this a try.

Looking for a women who enjoys greek. I am aware of the forum and have visited many of them but yet to find that 1 who gives it her all.

Had some regulars but they are no longer here.

Race/age: no issue. Location, Im open to anywhere in GP but prefer jhb. I also travel so having those on my vsits to CT and DBN would help.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-28 11:38:57

Hey Purple World!

I'm looking for the following:

WG or MG who caters for GFE and has that sexy girl next door look.
Preferably a white lady, not too picky on age as long as hygiene is of the highest priority and takes care of herself well. Pretty face, sexy feet and hands is important. I'm happy with various body shapes. Prefer natural boobs, but its not a deal breaker.

I also prefer someone who likes to enjoy the appointment and take it slow - no rush and no come once policy. Would enjoy if she will allow showers together as well and must give a good massage.

Location is probably the biggest challenge: Eastern Cape - East London or Port Elizabeth.

Venue: must be private, safe & discreet.

Budget - I don't compromise on quality!

NishG
NishG - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 12:52:43

Any massage and fh in the Greenstone area for Tuesday morning?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-28 13:01:04

Looking for a hit and run today in the north riding area - literally walk in and show you best ten mins of your life and leave... simple - girls pls few free to message me of you keen
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1261
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 13:19:08

On 2020-09-28 09:49:20 DexterM said:
If not why not.

Let me give this a try.

Looking for a women who enjoys greek. I am aware of the forum and have visited many of them but yet to find that 1 who gives it her all.

Had some regulars but they are no longer here.

Race/age: no issue. Location, Im open to anywhere in GP but prefer jhb. I also travel so having those on my vsits to CT and DBN would help.

Feel free to contact me.....
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 14:34:31

Lap dance in the East Rand?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.