Navigation
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-19 18:58:59

Still looking???

On 2024-02-19 08:02:33 Seop said:
Looking for a lady Centurion/Midrand. Good massage,blow and I would love to play and dine at the Y(69).

jimv
jimv - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-19 19:52:18

Two slim ladies with pretty feet, for:

1. Foot worship
2. Muff and rim (ladies, please be clean!)
3. Lastly, both must give me a golden shower at the same time. It won't be messy, I'll be on my knees in the shower or bath while you pee over me.

Age and race not an issue.

Joburg, Randburg or Sandton.

styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-20 08:18:04

On 2024-02-19 10:52:27 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2024-02-19 10:40:15 derfel said: Cape Town - need a nurse to undress me, drain a couple of loads out of me (massage only), wash me and dress me as I have a temporary disability.

Very keen.

Arriving this coming Thursday.

Looking fwd to chatting.

RB.

Where will you be hosting appointments when you are in Cape Town. You can DM me if you prefer.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9989
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-20 10:30:13

On 2024-02-20 08:18:04 styffrichard said:
On 2024-02-19 10:52:27 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2024-02-19 10:40:15 derfel said: Cape Town - need a nurse to undress me, drain a couple of loads out of me (massage only), wash me and dress me as I have a temporary disability.

Very keen.

Arriving this coming Thursday.

Looking fwd to chatting.

RB.

Where will you be hosting appointments when you are in Cape Town. You can DM me if you prefer.

Hey. Hey.

Mouille Point....always.

Landmark lighthouse (a stone throw away from there) on Beach Rd leading to waterfront.

Looking fwd to chatting and being respectful of each others requirements and boundaries.

RB.
ericmurphy79
ericmurphy79 - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-22 20:35:37

Hoping someone in CPT will cater to a particular fantasy I have.

I would like to arrange an appointment with a lady. Communications as per normal, time, fee, and when I'm at the premises I will message. Here's my kink though.

I come up to your venue. Door opens, nobody speaks, not even hello. You lead me to the area of your choosing. Then, onto your knees, take out my guy and proceed with OWO until finishing with COF. I hand over the agreed fee and you see me off with the remnants of our meeting still on your face, and I leave. Not a word spoken.

Strange request I know, but it's something I always wanted to experience. Please PM me if you are willing to cater for this particular fetish. We can discuss further in private.

Caroline
Caroline - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-23 07:56:03

On 2024-02-22 20:35:37 ericmurphy79 said:
Hoping someone in CPT will cater to a particular fantasy I have.

I would like to arrange an appointment with a lady. Communications as per normal, time, fee, and when I'm at the premises I will message. Here's my kink though.

I come up to your venue. Door opens, nobody speaks, not even hello. You lead me to the area of your choosing. Then, onto your knees, take out my guy and proceed with OWO until finishing with COF. I hand over the agreed fee and you see me off with the remnants of our meeting still on your face, and I leave. Not a word spoken.

Strange request I know, but it's something I always wanted to experience. Please PM me if you are willing to cater for this particular fetish. We can discuss further in private.

www.gov.za/news/media-statements/gauteng-health-cautions-public-engaging-risky-sexual-behaviour-sti-infection
elpunter
elpunter - Greek girls
Greek girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-26 13:42:00

Pe girls revele if greek is on ok the me menu even pm me ofmypu want it privater ex
Hit n Run
Hit n Run - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-28 17:04:37

Vehicle service and repairs.
JHB North.
Willing to trade.
PM me to discuss.
Legend39
Legend39 - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-04 09:06:44

Good day Ladies.
I am looking for someone to share naughty texting with. PM me please if you are interested?
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 743
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-04 11:30:58

On 2024-03-04 09:06:44 Legend39 said:
Good day Ladies.
I am looking for someone to share naughty texting with. PM me please if you are interested?

Pm

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.