Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-09-14 15:12:14

I've been looking for something like this, I can't find one so I started this thread.

Inspired by wanted listings in the classified sections, I propose we do something similar. I will keep it short. Basically a punter will state what they are looking for and price and SPs can respond via pm if they can offer it. Only SPs with valid profiles should respond to keep inline with ESAs rules.

Here is an example:
Looking for a lady who offers FH. Should be clean and well groomed. Preferred built is athletic to curvy. Preferred height is below 1.65m. Prefer someone under 37. Willing to pay R650 for the session. Require owo. Should enjoy sex and be comfortable with her sexuality. Extra points if you have a kinky imagination and are open minded. Should be okay with rough sex (within your parameters/rules etc.). Please pm me if you fit the criteria.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 775
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-14 18:17:50

Looking for a regular. Must be curvy, love kissing, and do OWO, FH, Pretoria East or centurion. I also enjoy a good firm massage. If we click, I may see you once a week, maybe even more. PM me with offer.
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 679
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-14 19:34:49

Nice idea. Let's try

Looking for good massage lady open to extras, preferably white or coloured, mature with sexy feet - Close proximity to Sandton City and surrounds. Reasonable rate or also open to quickies. Can be a regular weekly arrangement or as time allows. PM me to discuss
JackFrost
JackFrost - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 08:16:27

Willing to try anything now that my regular has disappeared in lockdown.

Based in Cape Town, Looking for a connection to click with in Northern Suburbs or Milnerton, Tableview area. Preferences are OWO, COB. Must have a sense of humor and be provide that GFE.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-15 08:23:49

I like this idea. My preference would be:

Slim/petite lady not older than 35, preferably white or coloured in the JHB north region. Massage is most important however other extras will be discussed if available, however not necessary. Must love heels and be willing to keep them on during the sensual part of the massage. Weekly session will be required. Easy going and a sense of humor is required. Kindly PM me if you are interested in discussing further
Liza
Liza - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 560
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-15 09:31:52

Fantastic idea. It helps the ladies also to interact with the Punters on a personal level via pm.... If she or they fit the profile,then there's a chance for her to get some regular clients.
bbw4me
bbw4me - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 10:03:48

Great idea.

Looking for someone curvy, good looking, good kisser and needs to enjoy OWO and FH. Hoping to be a regular, meeting once a week.
In and around the Randburg area. Budget around 600.
PM me if interested.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1028
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 10:11:08

Inspired by wanted listings in the classified sections, I propose we do something similar. I will keep it short. Basically a punter will state what they

Here is an example:
Looking for a lady who offers FH. Should be clean and well groomed. Preferred built is athletic to curvy. Preferred height is below 1.65m. Prefer someone under 37. Willing to pay R650 for the session. Require owo. Should enjoy sex and be comfortable with her sexuality. Extra points if you have a kinky imagination and are open minded. Please pm me if you fit the criteria.
To much to type so I copied, a good sensual massage alternately in pta east after 3pm today...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-15 10:35:43

Looking for a lady that offers massage with mutual oral. Johannesburg North area. Willing to travel a little if not too far. Willing to pay R800. This is for today. Please pm me
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 186
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 10:36:54

Did anyone get any responses from WG's & SP's yet?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.