Navigation
TMDick
TMDick - Re: HOE HERE -- I don't like surprises --However YOU will --Check out a Few New
Re: HOE HERE -- I don't like surprises --However YOU will --Check out a Few New
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 10:50:25

Yoh people are being going in hard today, hahaha hilarious. I love it

On 2020-09-15 10:29:46 Davistarr said:

If u marketed urself better, u would be busier and not trolling the forums...

On 2020-09-15 10:43:52 eziguy said:
Is it then not fairly obvious that by kissing ass, you achieve nothing? Your ratings are mediocre at best and HOE won't take you back. Why are you bickering on behalf of another advertiser?

Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: HOE HERE -- I don't like surprises --However YOU will --Check out a Few New
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 281
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-15 10:59:29

On 2020-09-15 10:43:52 eziguy said:
Is it then not fairly obvious that by kissing ass, you achieve nothing? Your ratings are mediocre at best and HOE won't take you back. Why are you bickering on behalf of another advertiser?

Lol, you don't know me, sweetheart. I never have hidden agendas, I'm a straight shooter. I do not like bullies. Bye now, for real.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: HOE HERE -- I don't like surprises --However YOU will --Check out a Few New
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1278
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 11:04:45

On 2020-09-15 10:59:29 Sabrina said:
On 2020-09-15 10:43:52 eziguy said: Is it then not fairly obvious that by kissing ass, you achieve nothing? Your ratings are mediocre at best and HOE won't take you back. Why are you bickering on behalf of another advertiser?

Lol, you don't know me, sweetheart. I never have hidden agendas, I'm a straight shooter. I do not like bullies. Bye now, for real.

There are no little girls here, she can speak for herself. Why can you not understand this? Do some business or whatever it is that you are supposed to be doing.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE HERE -- I don't like surprises --However YOU will --Check out a Few New
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4361
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 11:25:39

WOW --NOW MY POST & this created so much Controversy --WE are like the Adult Version of DISNEYLAND a Happy Place to be --

And Yes we wish all Our Ladies Had No Restrictions for everyone's benefits --But this is not the world we live in & a Women certainly has the Right to Restriction as it is her BODY we are discussing .

Besides who wants to go into a Booking with a Lovely Lady that really does not want to be with YOU ??? Not Me

No fighting on my Posts PLease --

Steve

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.