Navigation
Boertjie1991
Boertjie1991 - Fair or not???
Fair or not???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 11:56:44

The other day when i was on pretoria I was accused from a-z from a woman for being a farmer. We provide food security in the country even when it is costing us our lives. We suffer massive financial blows every single day to provide food for the masses in the country. We work 24/7 non stop. Al the grocery stores have food on the shelfs because of farmers. Is it fair or not to judge us on how we create the food security and the countless jobs created by farmers or not?
Crave
Crave - Re: Fair or not???
Re: Fair or not???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1929
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 12:03:37

What an odd post..
Boertjie1991
Boertjie1991 - Re: Fair or not???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 12:10:29

We live in a odd world, country and odd times
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Fair or not???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1243
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 12:11:36

You are accused of being a farmer and yet you are a farmer? Give us some more context.
in69
in69 - Re: Fair or not???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2724
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 12:13:31

Was she playing a psychological game and deduced that you are farmer in that sense?

If your truly a farmer, little does she understand the importance of your contributions to the country. You should not let a person throw you down for your trade,her ignorance shows how little she knows about the commerce pyramid.

peterb
peterb - Re: Fair or not???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 287
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 12:16:45

If you ever read the "You take away my one beer" scenario and see that 1 beer impacts thousands of people - then you will understand
Boertjie1991
Boertjie1991 - Re: Fair or not???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 12:31:34

@eziguy. Accused from how we plant to harvest food. Watering, fertilizer uses ect. I am a farmer and despite the risk of it I still love what I do. My problem lies with the ignorant and uneducated people making assumptions on how we operate and reading an article on FB and not even having the intellectual capacity to think for themself to just even try and verify what the have just read, people nowadays take info from who ever tells them a story and make it a fact, not even doing the effort to confirm that info
Shemale Princess Aylana
Shemale Princess Aylana - Re: Fair or not???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 398
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-03 12:57:27

Thank you for making sure that SA has food.
@boertjie1991 and all the other farmers here.
Love you farmers (Boere).
Keep up the great work!
Just ignore people who try and pull you down. I know farmwork, its very hard work and a big responsibility. People who criticise farmers, have no idea of what it takes, they should try farming and see for themselves!
Apart from all the farm attacks which breaks a persons heart, where most stories aren't covered by the media, because the farm murder stories "doesn't sell very well".

#farmersmatter
#lovenaughtyfarmers
klippie
klippie - Re: Fair or not???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 14:53:33

On 2020-09-03 12:31:34 Boertjie1991 said:
@eziguy. Accused from how we plant to harvest food. Watering, fertilizer uses ect. I am a farmer and despite the risk of it I still love what I do. My problem lies with the ignorant and uneducated people making assumptions on how we operate and reading an article on FB and not even having the intellectual capacity to think for themself to just even try and verify what the have just read, people nowadays take info from who ever tells them a story and make it a fact, not even doing the effort to confirm that info

Yip, that is so true. Check what happened at the liquor stores when some idiot posted that they were going to close.
Too much fake news out there.
Blades
Blades - Re: Fair or not???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 659
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-03 18:47:39

I am still not sure what the issue is...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.