Navigation
Stephanie
Stephanie - Support and help during lockdown
Support and help during lockdown
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-26 02:54:34

I just read a topic about a punter that helped one of the girls during the lockdown and she was supposed to refund him after the lockdown but she didn't, and this is very bad I hate girls taking advantage of people like that...
I was also struggling during the lockdown and I would post that I'm offering photos and videos and I ended up getting alot of punters that helped me out even now when I have a bad day and I really need some help I Wil ask them and most of them if they can they always help me out, one day I said I was struggling and I really needed some support the next thing I saw someone sent me ewallet cash to my phone number and he didn't even ask anything in return I was so happy that day I almost cried knowing that there is stil guys with good hearts out there and it was just another reminder that you must always treat others the way you would like to be treated and never judge anyone cause only God will judge us all one day...
Shemale Amber
Shemale Amber - Re: Support and help during lockdown
Re: Support and help during lockdown
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-26 07:02:29

I don't ever pay much attention to whatever gets posted however this 1 caugut my eye came across this post for the first time this morning and i would just like to say seconds what you say
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Support and help during lockdown
Re: Support and help during lockdown
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4565
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-26 08:59:57

I was helped tremendously by forum members. Several sent smaller amounts to be offset by the next booking. I found it easier than having guys pay full booking fee in advance. I only owe One more guy a booking and 2 discounted bookings. The whole online thing didn't work for me cos I didnt know what I was doing.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.