semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Looking for Jen
Re: Looking for Jen
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6887
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-12 13:28:06

On 2020-08-12 13:14:41 Skomhc said:
...That SHOULD be the case yes, but you clearly are NOT part of such!

Contrary to your driblings Ericsie had the decency to warn the guy (registered for 7 years with just a few posts, so he clearly is ill informed of the latest not-greatest rules) within the hour open for editing: well done pal!
But you, also within that same timeframe, thought it necessary to post something useless, worse, you followed it up with another two completely empty posts - for what reason exactly, to up your already staggering postcount?
May work for the bland majority here but hardly for those who think a bit, as both points show your true character.
Nice guy you are!
Oh wait.....

Lighten up fucktard!!!...It was meant as a joke!
The guy was going to get banned ,whether he deleted the post or not!
Why don't you just send the guy the ladies details...that would be very helpful for the paying,active ads here on ESA.

So you see...you might think of my post as empty...but I see it as bumping the post up to get yet another freeloader off.
Skomhc
Skomhc - Re: Looking for Jen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-12 13:34:23

#4 & counting...

To those better informed, sending a PM to someone about to be banned or banned, this obviously does not work as access to one's mailbox is ALSO banned.
Logically yes, but clearly not for all, some relentless hence 'reliable' posters included.
dahewolf
dahewolf - Re: Looking for Jen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-12 14:07:32

Is the ban only to post on the public forum and is it for a month or is it permanently.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for Jen
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-12 14:41:56

On 2020-08-12 10:33:57 semensquirter said:
@accraace...sure bro.The ESA community are always willing to assist.
Unfortunately I deleted her detais....BUT...wait a moment...

ESA Admin are searching through the archives for her details and will post her contact information here shortly.

Have a lovely day.

Lmao!!!!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Looking for Jen
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10049
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-12 14:43:53

On 2020-08-12 14:07:32 dahewolf said:
Is the ban only to post on the public forum and is it for a month or is it permanently.

Only for n month I think ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for Jen
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-12 15:10:54

If I recall correctly you can pay a fine which entails a donation to charity to get your ban lifted.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Looking for Jen
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6888
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-12 16:26:21

On 2020-08-12 15:10:54 WillGrey said:
If I recall correctly you can pay a fine which entails a donation to charity to get your ban lifted.

Yes...Happened to me ...a few times...LOL
Skomhc
Skomhc - Re: Looking for Jen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-12 16:40:21

On 2020-08-12 14:07:32 dahewolf said:

Banning is permanent, if only warned one's account is suspended for a month.
Both have happened to me hence I know, ditto a short complementary GM-ship a long time ago - which I found out only when it had expired, a pity in hindsight because I'd have loved to see what's what, and also I'd have handed a regular some well deserved points then.
Oh well, so I learn ;-)

Plus, one can be placed under moderation - which means your posts (I think - unsure! - that a Review is an exclusion, it may show immediately) will only be shown once a mod scrutinizes them and deems them fine (or not). This was the case for me, apparently I posted on a 'sensitive' thread according to a note I got displayed - but for the life of me I can't remember.
This is not very handy as one's ability to react is taken away, and also one's post is 'buried' somewhere as a possible multitude of subsequent posts completely masks it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.