Navigation
Crystal
Crystal - Wowza.
Wowza.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-27 11:43:23

Did I not just bump into one of my classmates this morning walking with my regular all lovey dovey?!

Really is a small world. Lol.

Man was so uncomfortable when she and I had a short chat about how we miss going in for lectures.

I could never speak to a client in public spaces, no matter how much we vibe in our own "world" lol.
Blades
Blades - Re: Wowza.
Re: Wowza.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 596
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-27 12:38:43
Edited: 2020-07-27 12:42:07

One of my old classmates is an active ESA lady. Will never book her or let her know who I am.

But yeah, bumping into an SP in public can be awkward.

Some time ago I visited a lady late one Friday evening. On my way home after the session I drove past a pub and decided to have a quick drink before heading home. I had one drink and as I headed out the door I literally bumped into the lady I had just seen. And by literally, I mean literally. She was heading into the pub as I was heading out. She was not alone. After apologies for bumping into each other there was that moment we looked into each other's eyes and recognised each other. The look in her eyes said "please don't say anything", so I just smiled and walked out.

And lastly, there is a flea market I visit once a month (haven't since lockdown) and one of the ladies that I have seen a couple of times have family that mans a food stall there. Her grandparents to be precise. Sometimes she works the stall with them, sometimes she justs sits and visits with them. So, sometimes when her oupa hands me a boerewors roll or coffee, I can't help smiling and thinking "if you know the nasty things I have done with your granddaughter over there, you probably won't be this friendly with me.". The first time we recognised each other her eyes also pleaded with me not to say anything.
Crystal
Crystal - Re: Wowza.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 457
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-27 12:45:17

Lol! That boerewors roll part just killed me! Lmao!

It's always weird bumping into people you know through the purple world in the real world.
Rehu
Rehu - Re: Wowza.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-27 13:08:00

You gave your wors to his granddaughter,so he gave you one also.

Lol.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.