Navigation
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-19 11:33:38

Hi Guys

Last week we tested the waters with our first 'Going 4 Gold Mondays' competition, we tweaked the numbers a bit, and we have great news!!

Every 7th SMS will receive 7 Days Gold Membership

To Enter, simply SMS
ESA GOLD
to

To give you real value for money, we also give you something in return for EACH sms you send. You will receive 1 ESA WAP Credit per ESA GOLD sms, which you can use at access all the girl's phone numbers and pictures, anytime, anywhere on your mobile phone.

This is very useful when you're out partying and not close to your computer. Since the odds are so good, the competitions will only run for 3 hours on Mondays. Each competition will close at exactly 3pm South African time.

If you missed the deadline, you'll have to wait for next Monday 12pm to part take in the festivities.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- The competition only runs on Mondays from 12pm to 3pm
- When we receive the 700th sms, we reset the counter to 0.
- Each SMS costs R5.
- Your access key will expire after a week (see Question 7 below)
- You can use your WAP credits to view our new ESA Mobile Videos

QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE:

Q1: How does it work?

A: From your mobile phone, sms the words ESA GOLD to 36837. If you are the 7th sms (ie 7, 14, 21, etc) you will receive a 7 digit ACCESS KEY via sms. Once you have your ACCESS KEY, you can log in at www.esa.co.za/gold, where you can enter your ACCESS KEY to immediately get your Gold Membership.

Q2: Must I be an ESA member to take part in the competition?

A: You don't need to be an ESA member to send the competition SMS's. However, when you win, you will have to log in on a Basic (Free) ESA account. That way we can upgrade your Basic Membership to Gold Membership. This means you don't have to waste time now to sign up first, you can immediately enter the competition, and then only sign up for a Basic (Free) membership once you have your ACCESS KEY.

Q3: I'm already a Gold Member, can I enter?

A: Yes, you definitely can. Your ACCESS KEY will give you 7 DAYS extra time on your existing Gold Membership. We will add the extra time you have received to the END of your Gold Membership Expiry Date. For example, if your gold membership expires on 3 Dec, it will then expire on 10 Dec after you have entered the ACCESS KEY.

Q4: Can the ACCESS KEY be used more than once?

A: The ACCESS KEY can only be entered once. After that the key will become invalid and can not be used again.

Q5: I sent an SMS but haven't received a reply yet. Is something wrong?

A: We upgraded our SMS servers to handle huge amounts of sms's. We process each request in under a second and immediately submit your reply sms back to your cellphone provider. What happens to this sms after we pushed it onto the cellphone provider's network is completely beyond our control. Rest assured that we did receive your sms's a few seconds after you sent it, in the correct order, and if you are a winner you will receive your ACCESS KEY. In most cases you should receive your sms within a minute, but we've seen cases where the cellphone provider only delivers the message 15 minutes after we sent it from the server. Our numerous complaints regarding this matter fell on death ears. Please be patient as this message will reach you.

Q6: I haven't received a reply yet, can I enter again?

A: If you want to increase your chances of winning, you can send more than one sms, without having to wait for the reply. In all the stress tests that we have done, we have received the sms on our server within 2 seconds, but found that the reply sms sometimes takes longer. Your sms will reach us in the correct order.

Q7: I received an ACCESS KEY, but cannot enter it on the website right now. For how long will it remain valid?

A: Your access key will be valid until the next competition run (which will be the next Monday at 12pm). In other words, you ACCESS KEY is valid for one full week, and you should claim your Gold Membership within that time. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to post a message in our forum http://www.esa.co.za/forum/ Good luck, we hope this competitions adds a bit of fun and excitement to otherwise dull Mondays!

Regards

The ESA TEAM
kgf
kgf - Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wi
Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-19 16:42:58

DAMN!! My membership expires today and I SMS'd without reaqding the forum and when I was 100 I though COOL, I won a few more days. DAMN
ESADevelopment
ESADevelopment - Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wi
Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-20 08:27:35

Hi Guys

Congratulations to the following members who claimed their Gold Membership (5 Access keys were not claimed yet)

AJSys
finemale
sexbomb6604
WildWild1
GJN
qenrod
dilbert_9000
smoulderingcoal
RandyAndy

Also, a quick reminder to everyone who entered the competition: Log in on our WAP system (the URL is in the SMS we sent you) and use those credits we gave you for entering the competition to view the new ESA Mobile Video section. (Even if you send the winning sms you still get a credit).

Till next Monday

Regards

James

Newmns
Newmns - Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2007-11-26 13:16:15

Ha ha bought a new sub this morning and got seven extra days just now. Great Stuff
scrat
scrat - Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-07 12:17:22

Thanx for 7 extra days.... How about winning a paid session with one of the sexy girls!!!!!
Newmns
Newmns - Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-07 14:31:10

help i smsed and won and then deleted the sms by mistake
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-07 18:51:34

Dear Newmns send me an email with the mobile phone number you used and I will correct this for you.

Kind Regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

[email protected]
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-28 13:34:23

Newmns Resolved.
Newmns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2008-01-28 15:11:58

thanks Ed always appreciated
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New GOING 4 GOLD competition! Every 7th SMS wins 7 Days GOLD MEMBERSHIP
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2008-02-25 08:27:04

I have gold membership, but live outside SA. How can I access the show?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.