Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Services of ladies.
Services of ladies.
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-29 19:18:00

Who else has found that when making initial contact with a lady, either by phone or WhatsApp and you ask the lady if she provide certain services she would tell you that it would not be a problem and also states by herself how open-minded she apparently is by when it comes to the booking then suddenly there is lots of stuff that they suddenly don't do even if she agreed to those services on the initial contact. Is this just a way that some girls use to get you into the room and then she wants to do as little as possible but she still expect you to pay the full fee as agreed.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Services of ladies.
Re: Services of ladies.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 437
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-29 19:48:00

I don't know the specifics but perhaps I can shed some light.

A lady might offer anal and agree to it, but then a client might be too big so she would have to decline with him.

She may offer kissing but then the client may come with bad breath or too much saliva so she wants to stop kissing.

Maybe you asked if you could play with her nipples but then it was too hard.

Or you arranged for FH but she started her period.

Usually when a lady declined on what was previously discussed, it's not usually with the wrong intentions.

I hope it was just a misunderstanding and you find someone to rock your world.

XoXo
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Services of ladies.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 650
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-30 06:51:43

[QUOTE;2375950;Grootwors] Who else has found that when making initial contact with a lady, either by phone or WhatsApp and you ask the lady if she provide certain services she would tell you that it would not be a problem and also states by herself how open-minded she apparently is by when it comes to the booking then suddenly there is lots of stuff that they suddenly don't do even if she agreed to those services on the initial contact.
Happened to me half a dozen times
Blades
Blades - Re: Services of ladies.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 527
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-30 08:01:04

Yup. I remember two occasions where the ladies agreed on greek, but when the time came they wouldn't produce. One lady, in particular, was very adamant that I pay the agreed price with the greek rate.

I'm not the type of guy who wants to get in an argument over money and I heard male voices outside the door, so I paid and left. On that occasion I was certain that I was about to get robbed when I heard the male voices. Never booked them again...
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Services of ladies.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4446
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-30 08:10:36

Never happened to me... My Notes say EXACTLY what's on offer... No maybe's or let's see how it goes... my NO is NO... "finish en klaar"... what I do get a lot, is guys asking me for things I already said no for...

Sorry it happened to you... it's not fair...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Services of ladies.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-30 08:38:51

I had 2 cases early last year where ladies said the lapdance/strip, but when i got there, none of that in her skills set.
So back home i added a note not to contact again.

Seems some think there are enough of us that they dont need return bussiness
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Services of ladies.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9763
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-30 09:00:52

Touchwood, all services were delivered as promised so far and some exceeded my expectations ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-30 09:20:18

Yes Boobs, tnx for pointing out the positive! In way more instances the experienced service went way beyond a grudge duty.
Tnx ladies
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Services of ladies.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1360
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-30 10:50:39

Have never had this problem, and as Boobs have mentioned, sometimes even got more than what I expected.

Another problem is punters that "talk out of the room". That way expectations are created of services on offer, and it might not be on offer to all.

Hygene does play a major role in a lot of services denials. Very seldom will a service on offer be denied if the punter meets or exceeds the lady's hygene standards.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-30 12:47:31

I always make sure that the lady knows what services I want and always make sure that the girl is comfortable with the Services that I want. But the problem is that some girls is quick to say during the discussion that the services that I want is exactly what they offer and some will even tell you how open-minded they are. They are also mainly the girls that wants their payment before the booking start, once the money is handed over then it start by telling you that they would have never agreed to those services and if you do not want to go ahead with the booking you should then pay cancellation fee.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.