Navigation
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Levels of hurt?
Levels of hurt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2777
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 07:47:22

We all get hurt and we manage to move on and find ways to cope with it.

Today I discovered a new level of hurting.

Making promises to me breaking them or breaking my trust hurts but I have learned that it is my expectations that got me hurt not the failure of that person to keep the promise or the trust.

But seeing your children hurt because of those things is a new level of hurt that I have not experienced before.

Not through failed marriage their father passing or everything else we went through as a family have I ever seen such pain in my child's eyes when he realized that someone has no intention of keeping a promise

What's worse is he would never have gotten his hopes and trust up so high if I was not the one that said it is okay this person is great he won't make promises he don't intend to keep.

The joke is on me I have ones again set my expectations to high and in the prosess got my kid let down.

2020 has really opened my eyes to how unbelievably naive and trusting and vulnerable I actually am behind this strong women face I hold out to the world.

Sage
Sage - Re: Levels of hurt?
Re: Levels of hurt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1839
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 07:56:47

Expectations always lead to disappointment.
Sorry my friend.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Levels of hurt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 08:03:51

Xx hi sage.. ;)

Learning the hard way.

How u doing?

Chat to me on What's up quick..about Blue vader;)

Thinks he needs to come to you;)
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Levels of hurt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4434
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 08:08:45

This is only one of many reasons why I decided to be a total loner and why I have a relationship 12 000 miles away... it works for me... tooooo many mistakes, pain and disappointments... I first need to find myself again before I will ever open up myself to anyone again... mostly caused by myself, but hard hard lessons in life.
Blondie
Blondie - Re: Levels of hurt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 08:11:26

On 2020-06-25 07:47:22 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
We all get hurt and we manage to move on and find ways to cope with it.

Today I discovered a new level of hurting.

Making promises to me breaking them or breaking my trust hurts but I have learned that it is my expectations that got me hurt not the failure of that person to keep the promise or the trust.

But seeing your children hurt because of those things is a new level of hurt that I have not experienced before.

Not through failed marriage their father passing or everything else we went through as a family have I ever seen such pain in my child's eyes when he realized that someone has no intention of keeping a promise

What's worse is he would never have gotten his hopes and trust up so high if I was not the one that said it is okay this person is great he won't make promises he don't intend to keep.

The joke is on me I have ones again set my expectations to high and in the prosess got my kid let down.

2020 has really opened my eyes to how unbelievably naive and trusting and vulnerable I actually am behind this strong women face I hold out to the world.

I'm so sorry for you and your son
I always make it clear,you can f..k with me but don't ever f..k with my kids
If there is any way i can help miss Red please sent me a pm
Your son will become wiser and stronger because of an idiot who disappointed him
Don't blame yourself because you chose to see the good in people,there will always be someone not worthy of your trust
Don't let the idiot steel your smile
Blessings and a special hug
Louise ( Miss Red)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2780
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 08:19:29

Xxx. Thanks Blondie. Unless u know someone that does study loans or in work training and study( merseta) same time. There is nothing no one can do. Will just have to work my ass of and make that dream of his happen myself without anyone.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Levels of hurt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9880
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 08:29:53

Sorry to hear Louise. Ive learnt along time ago expectations = disappointment.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2781
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 08:33:06

I know.. But somehow we always want to believe that there is still such a thing as keeping promises. I for one never try to make promises I can't keep.

Louise ( Miss Red)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2782
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 08:47:28

I am not worried about me..i have been dissapointed al lot and am still here,)And maybe I was the disappointment who knows. But this is not right towards my kid.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Levels of hurt?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-25 09:55:47

That's really not cool. I try teaching my children that seeing is believing, and to never fully trust anyone until they've proved themselves. Those who hurt any innocents will pay in this life, or the next!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.