Angel
Angel - Re: Smokes
Re: Smokes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 99
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-28 12:19:34

On 2020-05-28 12:07:10 Bbw Nadia said:
With all the stress just before lockdown I started smoking quite heavily. From having 2/3 at night only. I was at about 8 per day. A relative sent me a carton which lasted very well and I rationed. But thats done now. Been a week without. I am ready to smash in some people's faces.But I refuse to pay the going rates for something that isnt even my brand. I am just treating it like thise sexy boots I want. I will wait for the sale.
Prices on East Rand is about R7-900 a carton. I have rotten luck.I will just have bought a carton and NDZ will unban cigs Pls don't ask me to organise, I don't trust myself right now and in my present state of mind you will be posting how I ran away with your cigs.

If you were on my side of the world I could've help for less than what you mentioned.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Smokes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 912
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-28 12:22:39

On 2020-05-28 12:07:10 Bbw Nadia said:
With all the stress just before lockdown I started smoking quite heavily. From having 2/3 at night only. I was at about 8 per day. A relative sent me a carton which lasted very well and I rationed. But thats done now. Been a week without. I am ready to smash in some people's faces.But I refuse to pay the going rates for something that isnt even my brand. I am just treating it like thise sexy boots I want. I will wait for the sale.
Prices on East Rand is about R7-900 a carton. I have rotten luck.I will just have bought a carton and NDZ will unban cigs Pls don't ask me to organise, I don't trust myself right now and in my present state of mind you will be posting how I ran away with your cigs.

Stick it out for 2 weeks longer and the habit is gone. Mental power and you can do it! And then you will never give the government or whoever makes money from it again. But yeah it is tough, especially now.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Smokes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2463
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-28 12:40:34

On 2020-05-28 12:22:39 UnlikelySuspect said:
On 2020-05-28 12:07:10 Bbw Nadia said: With all the stress just before lockdown I started smoking quite heavily. From having 2/3 at night only. I was at about 8 per day. A relative sent me a carton which lasted very well and I rationed. But thats done now. Been a week without. I am ready to smash in some people's faces.But I refuse to pay the going rates for something that isnt even my brand. I am just treating it like thise sexy boots I want. I will wait for the sale.

Stick it out for 2 weeks longer and the habit is gone. Mental power and you can do it! And then you will never give the government or whoever makes money from it again. But yeah it is tough, especially now.

Stopped 24/26 years ago, after a good steak egg and chips, really crave a smoke, I smoked Rothmans
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Smokes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1055
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-28 13:21:16
Edited: 2020-05-28 13:25:24

Smoked for over 20 years. Tried a few times to stop and could hardly get past the 2nd day. Kept on saying I had to have a good reason to stop.

Then I woke up in ICU after a heart by pass op. That was a good reason and I stopped. So 22 years later and very happy I stopped.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Smokes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4416
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-28 13:46:44

Let me bake something. I got the contents of a dead man's kitchen and among the stash was baking stuff..... a few pkts assorted muffin mixes, a tin of black cherries .... black forest cake coming up. Or perhaps an apple cake.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.