Tobago
Tobago - Re: Africa could have corona cure
Re: Africa could have corona cure
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-30 12:04:33

On 2020-05-28 09:11:48 Merlot said:
WHO have already debunked his theory on this particular "cure" ......

Merlot, can you send a link to this evidenc please? As far as I know the tests are still in progress.
Also I'm not sure if it originated in Madagascar?
The Chinese have been using it for thousands of years as a PROPHYLACTIC against malaria.

I have travelled extensively in Africa over many years and in some of the worst affected malaria areas. I use artemesia as a prophylactic and neither I, my family or my colleagues who I recommended it to have ever caught malaria. The doctor who recommended it offered to treat me and pay for my hospital bills if I did get malaria.

I also take it when I infrequently get flu and it certainly helps.

Unlike the malaria drugs punted by the pharmaceutical industry, it has NO side effects. But... they ( and the medicines control council) are (or were) suing the SA Dr who sells it??

Logically, to me anyway, if it works against viral malaria and flu, it MIGHT work as a prophylactic against Covid. I take one capsule every day. No side effecta and nothing to lose.

I have no financial interest in selling or promoting it but just sharing personal experience.

Your choice, do some research before dismissing a possible remedy BEFORE you dismiss it.. but you trust the pharmaceutical companies???
Merlot
Merlot - Re: Africa could have corona cure
Re: Africa could have corona cure
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-31 12:14:26

On 2020-05-30 12:04:33 Tobago said:
On 2020-05-28 09:11:48 Merlot said: WHO have already debunked his theory on this particular "cure" ......
Merlot, can you send a link to this evidenc please? As far as I know the tests are still in progress.
Also I'm not sure if it originated in Madagascar?
The Chinese have been using it for thousands of years as a PROPHYLACTIC against malaria.

I have travelled extensively in Africa over many years and in some of the worst affected malaria areas. I use artemesia as a prophylactic and neither I, my family or my colleagues who I recommended it to have ever caught malaria. The doctor who recommended it offered to treat me and pay for my hospital bills if I did get malaria.

I also take it when I infrequently get flu and it certainly helps.

Unlike the malaria drugs punted by the pharmaceutical industry, it has NO side effects. But... they ( and the medicines control council) are (or were) suing the SA Dr who sells it??

Logically, to me anyway, if it works against viral malaria and flu, it MIGHT work as a prophylactic against Covid. I take one capsule every day. No side effecta and nothing to lose.

I have no financial interest in selling or promoting it but just sharing personal experience.

Your choice, do some research before dismissing a possible remedy BEFORE you dismiss it.. but you trust the pharmaceutical companies???

I didn't just pluck the WHO rebuttal out of the air Tobago, see link: saharareporters.com/2020/05/08/covid-19-who-warns-against-madagascar's-herbal-remedy
There are other reports on other news sites on this.

As for the pharmaceutical companies they are in it for the money, some good drugs and others that they promote and are then taken to court because of the side affects, however I would like to think they promote these drugs on "purpose".
Also in this 24 hour news cycle monster, if there was some "cure" going on I'm sure it would be in the news and governments would be giving some hope!!

I have also travelled extensively through Africa for work, some people take anti material drugs, others natural remedies and some only protection .... I'm pleased to hear that the natural remedy works for you and each to his own.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.