Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 10:28:07

Name: Amore

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Amore's Full Profile]

Its was average at best until i requested doggy, oh boy i now see what i was told, if a lady has long nails and you do it from behind.You will be met with a smell.

Anyways, besides that it was just lame, her very average hand job, average bj, average deed(she attempted to ride) it felt like a chore you had to do when i saw her.

i assume she was average with me and perhaps other punters actually activate her above average skills.

Definitely not returning.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-26 10:33:54

Ohhh man.. wachu say about them L-O-N-G nails...??? hahahahaha
rudeblk
rudeblk - Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-29 10:10:36

On 2020-05-26 10:33:54 Karlos said:
Ohhh man.. wachu say about them L-O-N-G nails...??? hahahahaha

I give up on unrated ladies, it's im getting more lame ducks then great swans
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6504
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-29 10:17:35

Eish...so she should have washed her bum,instead of placing it on the glass then?

Amore
Amore - Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-09 04:09:25

Thank you for your review but their thing I will like to point out .

First you said I was average. I won't say much on that but that's how you viewed my service.

Secondly you said I was trying to ride you but wasn't able to ride well . Let me tell you why . I Thought you will get irritated when this bed is busy making a lot of sound/ noise because of me riding you harder . That is why I was a bit slow to reduce the sound this bed is making .

Thirdly you said you did met by a smell when we did a doggy and I am surprised because I know myself I am a clean person and I make sure that I take a good care of the environment that I am working at and my self . That is why I make sure that I take a shower each and everyday in the morning, night and after I am done with a client. And again if the was a smell why you didn't stop the doggy position and try a position where you won't experience the smel that you said was coming out .

And again based on the privacy part that is why when you did call me I told you that "I am in a guest house " so that you won't be surprised people sitting at watching tv on the first floor.

Lastly if you experience a smell when a WG is offering you her service I don't see the point of commenting and say such things because remember at the end of the day your not the only client we as WG come across because we are doing this job so that we can have a source of income

. Based in your review I felt like your talking bread away from my mouth.

My last words is if you met a smell or a problem when a working girl is offering you her Service just tell her done to take the bread away from their mouth by giving such review because we didn't have a choice but to do this kind of job we are doing to put bread on the table thank you .

Please don't take it personally bit i was addressing things that needed to be highlighted based on the comment that you made on my add .

Have a lovely day

Thank you xxx
rudeblk
rudeblk - Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-30 13:25:24

Sorry but i disagree, at no point in my review was i disrespectful or demeaning in any way, why didn't i raise the issue of smell, cause i did twice before and was once sweared at for lying and she didn't even refund me., second lady just didn't refund and took my money, and we just started.

Now, that's why i didn't raise it, i did state you had long nails and yes having long nails does impair your ability to wipe comprehensively. I'm not disputing you being clean, just that, you weren't clean enough.

Even when people bath or shower, people can miss certian spots if not adequately cleaned.

However if you saw my rating states you are as per your pics, my low ratings are for your services, irrespective of cleanliness, you were going to get a low rating.

Please accept this constructive critic and improve.
Amore
Amore - Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-02 14:56:56

K thank you . I will improve than. Thank your for your rating. At the end of the day we people see things differently that is why I said your the first to complain and I accept and again will improve than my services.

Thank you
xxx

1234Deco
1234Deco - Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-16 21:08:47

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She treated me very well with good manner and respect and i felt comfortable with her. She certified my needs and I'm happy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until 1234Deco built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
1234Deco
1234Deco - Re: Review - Amore - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-17 18:58:12

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She is very friendly with respect, good manners, she treated me nicely i felt comfortable with her.the place is clean and safe.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until 1234Deco built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.