Navigation
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Different kind of help needed...
Different kind of help needed...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-26 06:21:07

I have made it through 60 days thanks to you.

I have revieved so much support with guys buying the online content. I have also been blessed with random gifts of kindness over the past weeks.

For this I am so grateful that there is no thank you big enough to express my gratitude.

All of this has made me realize that if you really want to survive there is a way. It also made me realize that sometimes we have to not be so proud. That there is no shame in asking if you really need help.

Today I am here asking for help. But not the money kind. Not the buying kind. But the kind of help that would not just make a difference today but that would change a future.

Here is my request.

If you own a business that might be hiring currently or know of a place hiring in or around the Germiston area but area not so much the issue. Please please share that info with me.

My son lost his work just before lockdown and this is now mom doing whatever she can to help. And the way things are now it will not be a case of what you know that gets you a job but will be who you know.

We all need to get back to working and feeling human again.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.