Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4276
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-11 16:26:20

Hang on to Your Shorts a bit Longer -- We will be CUMMING to your Rescue -- SOON !!!

In the meantime -- Be Safe --but lets stay Positive in spite of this F-UP situation we are all having to en dour.

Life will go on -- our Ladies will be well Rested and ready to Rock - N -Roll -- PLease support them as they are Not standing in any unemployment line

Steve
Kooni
Kooni - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1050
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-12 11:10:45

On 2020-04-11 16:26:20 HeavenOnEarth said:
Hang on to Your Shorts a bit Longer -- We will be CUMMING to your Rescue -- SOON !!!

In the meantime -- Be Safe --but lets stay Positive in spite of this F-UP situation we are all having to en dour.

Life will go on -- our Ladies will be well Rested and ready to Rock - N -Roll -- PLease support them as they are Not standing in any unemployment line

Steve

#ReadyToRock-a-Cock
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9476
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-13 12:25:03

Looking forward to reopening for sure ;)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4277
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-17 11:24:02

Its seems that everyone is really Locked Down & Out ???

Very Few comments and posts --Life goes on -- lets Not Spoil our Naughty Times especially in Lieu of what is currently happening throughout the World !!!

May 4th is just around the corner -- so until the " Don't Worry & try to stay Happy " !!!

086-118-8825
Crave
Crave - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1737
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-20 08:46:54

May the 4th be with you
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4278
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-20 11:08:21

Crave -- I think most out there will need a change of Scenery --even for an Hour or Two

Close Relationships in my Opinion are over rated -- I think there might be an Increase in the Divorce rate --after the Isolation period has been lifted !!!

See You in MAY

Steve
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-22 19:05:04

Sorry to be a profit of doom, but if anyone thinks that venues, clubs,pubs,bars,shebeens,restaurants, etc are going to be allowed to open from 1 May, you living on pipe dreams. The above mentioned plus others will be the last to start operating again. ##sad face##
Mr3
Mr3 - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-23 06:55:02

Cant wait. Any specials you are planning Steve?
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4279
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-26 15:29:15

Mr3 -- Yes we will plan on -- still trying to see how we can be an Essential Service of some type

Personally we all need our PLumbing sorted from time to time --possibly Providing an anti-stress environment combined with Donating our Used Condoms to a SPERM BANK of Sorts

Also they are Now allowing Smoking again -- Possibly another scenario -- OUR Smoking Hot Ladies are actually good for your Health --

Pipe Dream --Maybe -- But I will give it my best shot to Open May 4th -- I have fell Flat On My Face a few moments in the past --

Steve

Anyway --any serious comments --always appreciated --I quite sure many of the Private Houses are still operating Discreetly --YES

WE would obviously NOT BE SERVING ANY DRINKS OR FOOD --Just Dessert

Come on a few Ideas --

Steve

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- Bummer Lock Down Extended --WE Plan on Opening MAY 4th MONDAY
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-04-26 19:37:01

I'm sure there won't be a problem with HOE opening. Like Uncle Steve said no food and drinks, just dessert.....
The facilities are always kept super clean, the guys will probably go in one by one to the different rooms. You will probably not even see other punters, except their cars.

I can't see why HOE won't be opening.....
They may have a huge problem to accommodate all the horny guys all at once.....
But luckily HOE goes hand in hand with good organising and accommodating horny guys.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.