Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- I think Most of You are Aware our Standards -Far exceed the rest !!!
HOE -- I think Most of You are Aware our Standards -Far exceed the rest !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4263
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 19:52:04

Guys --With the current state of affairs --I.E. Corona Virus -- we have elevated our Hygiene standards from 5-Star to 6-Star --- Yes it is Possible

You will be impressed from a Hygiene stand point -- We are ensuring during the current situation --that you feel 110 % safe --

Again You will see for yourself --

The Private Houses -- ???????????? Do you feel safe ????? Your Choice we have the infrastructure in Place already do They --- doubtful --

Anyway No Need to Take Chance -- go with the Best -- and now with our Specials we are Cheaper then most !!!!!

Steve

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- I think Most of You are Aware our Standards -Far exceed the rest !!!
Re: HOE -- I think Most of You are Aware our Standards -Far exceed the rest !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4265
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 08:33:47

Guys --With the current state of affairs --I.E. Corona Virus -- we have elevated our Hygiene standards from 5-Star to 6-Star --- Yes it is Possible

You will be impressed from a Hygiene stand point -- We are ensuring during the current situation --that you feel 110 % safe --

Again You will see for yourself --

The Private Houses -- ???????????? Do you feel safe ????? Your Choice we have the infrastructure in Place already do They --- doubtful --

Anyway No Need to Take Chance -- go with the Best -- and now with our Specials we are Cheaper then most !!!!!

Steve

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.