Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1991
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 13:12:49

I think this is the distinct difference worldwide

America 2 trillion USD
UK. 350 billion quid
Australia 220 billion AUD

The stark reality what can the Govt invest to keep the economy afloat? Not being a pessimist a genuine question
Redrooster
Redrooster - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 13:26:08

The SA government is simply flat broke !!!!!
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 13:31:34

I heard we need to pay R1 Billion a day to service interest on SA's debt ... that's what I heard so imagine what SA's total debt amounts too ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 13:37:13
Edited: 2020-03-22 13:39:42

Have you seen the debt owed by Britain and America to external creditors?
Do a simple google and wiki search...
The thing is the same knobs run the IMF and World Bank and every time America exceeded their debt ceiling is was "okay"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

Yes our government is in bad shape and will take time to recover but you idiots ever talk about Greece, Portugal and other European countries that went bankrupt because of the crap deals they made with Goldman Sachs and other big financial companies.

Tegwane, Britain has their own shit to deal with and you don't mention that but you just talk shit about RSA.. do us a favour and stay there you clown...

You guys are bored, catchup on something else or go wank!
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1993
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 13:57:13

Mr Spark

Tegwane, Britain has their own shit to deal with and you don't mention that but you just talk shit about RSA.. do us a favour and stay there you clown..

Would you care to elaborate?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:15:03

On 2020-03-22 13:57:13 Tegwane said:
Mr Spark

Tegwane, Britain has their own shit to deal with and you don't mention that but you just talk shit about RSA.. do us a favour and stay there you clown..

Well I assumed from your older posts you always there in Britain and always taking a negative stance on RSA so why don't you just stay there?
Why for once don't you say something nice of RSA? If you hate the country piss off
Tegwane
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1994
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:37:02
Edited: 2020-03-22 14:37:56

On 2020-03-22 14:15:03 MrSpark said:
On 2020-03-22 13:57:13 Tegwane said: Mr Spark

Well I assumed from your older posts you always there in Britain and always taking a negative stance on RSA so why don't you just stay there?
Why for once don't you say something nice of RSA? If you hate the country piss off

Mr Spark

I will ask you, as I asked another person on this site, please show any evidence that I have a 'negative stance' on SA. There is a hell of a difference between being factual and being negative, I hope you can understand the difference?

What shit is Britain facing?
Tegwane
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1995
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:39:56

Mr Spark

When I do mention anything happening in Britain I am told no one cares, fuck off, this is a South African website, so I do try
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Keeping the economy afloat
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2788
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:51:19

Where is Sylvia..

Spark is right.

Mr. T all the super powers are just hypocrite. They never pay their subscription to the UN and IMF.

Also, please make your mea culpa. You are always negative towards RSA as everything is doom and gloom in SA according to you.

Check on your country of adoption. eg London being, inter alia, the World Capital City of stab killing.
Tegwane
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1996
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 15:05:29

On 2020-03-22 14:51:19 JACKRIBET said:
Where is Sylvia..

Spark is right.

Mr. T all the super powers are just hypocrite. They never pay their subscription to the UN and IMF.

Also, please make your mea culpa. You are always negative towards RSA as everything is doom and gloom in SA according to you.

Check on your country of adoption. eg London being, inter alia, the World Capital City of stab killing.

JR in 2019 there were 149 killings in The City, of which 90 were stabbings. In the whole of the UK 650 people were murdered in 2019 In comparison 21022 people were murdered in SA for period April 2018-March 2019. Similar populations right?

UN who would pay them, the biggest hypocrites and self servers. They waste all the money given to them

As I said there is a hell of a difference between negative and factual

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.