Navigation
Superkevin
Superkevin - Please help!
Please help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-18 16:19:44

So yesterday morning my car didn't want to start. After a few turns it took and drove as normal. I assumed it was the battery. My boet suggested I get a Vartar battery for R1800 which will run the sound I'm planning on putting in soon.
A normal Willard costs R1500.

Nevertheless, got home and told the wife how stressed out I am and worried I might get stuck somewhere.
Fast forward a bit and at night she was in the mood. We got freaky and I accidentally slipped it in the "other" hole. She jolted and pushed me away and she ended up sleeping in the spare room. I had no clue what to do and today she said I should stay away from her till her mind and body is back to normal, however long that takes.
I of course apologize profusely but that didn't help.

My question for help is,
Should I go for the Vartar battery which is more expensive or stick to the normal brand?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Please help!
Re: Please help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 747
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-18 18:27:53

Have the battery tested before having it replace. Most batteries has a 2yr garantee.

R1500/ R1800 is a lot to spend on a battery if you don't need one.

Not a mechanic, but if you did not jump start it, I doubt if it is the battery. Logic say the more you try.
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Please help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 445
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-18 21:23:53

Go with the Willard for the normal spot, then for the boot put in a dry cell for the sound.. make sure to lube next time and give her some warning.. otherwise, just buy 3 batteries that can play music in your can all night long
you53
you53 - Re: Please help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-18 22:15:22

Most batteries have a 2year guarantee. My previous car battery lasted 4 years. Regular driving is beneficial as this result in the battery being charged. Look at a price of approx R800 to R1200. Just ask for the old battery to be tested before buying a new one.
S247
S247 - Re: Please help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1134
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-18 22:42:04

On 2020-02-18 16:19:44 Superkevin said:
So yesterday morning my car didn't want to start. After a few turns it took and drove as normal. I assumed it was the battery. My boet suggested I get a Vartar battery for R1800 which will run the sound I'm planning on putting in soon.

Nevertheless, got home and told the wife how stressed out I am and worried I might get stuck somewhere.
Fast forward a bit and at night she was in the mood. We got freaky and I accidentally slipped it in the "other" hole. She jolted and pushed me away and she ended up sleeping in the spare room. I had no clue what to do and today she said I should stay away from her till her mind and body is back to normal, however long that takes.

My question for help is,
Should I go for the Vartar battery which is more expensive or stick to the normal brand?

Hahah you must have been extremely horney just to ram it in instead of aiming ... get the right expensive battery , nothing like going on a punting mission and car won't start and you stay there hahah
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Please help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7180
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 07:50:38

On 2020-02-18 16:19:44 Superkevin said:

My question for help is,

lmao lovely story so what are u going to do about the wife.
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Please help!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 400
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 14:41:46

Update...
Battery isn't a problem at all.
Wife still has a problem.
FML
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Please help!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-19 14:49:33

Willard boss.
Katie
Katie - Re: Please help!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-19 14:51:10

Lol! Was it a plan to put it in another hole all along?
I think you but apologize to her again tonight, buy her flower. And for now forget about the battery.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Please help!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1748
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-19 17:47:50

Poking around in holes definitely did not fix the battery issue, but might have jump started the beginning to the end of your bedtime story of you don't find a way to defuse this situation.. Good luck;) hehehehe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.