Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Familiar Faces
Re: Familiar Faces
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-02-19 07:15:07

@clint
Yes care is advisable, but how can.you be more careful? You actually go in blindly with each new lady. If you meant voice recognition - think again, she may have spotted you too. Or are you.going to ask each new lady if she has a dayjob?

It is what it is. If one find oneself in purple with a known pary, celebrate purple the way y ou both intended. smile and carry on with life. Panic has never added value
hornym
hornym - Re: Familiar Faces
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1002
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 12:37:51

On 2020-02-18 23:10:24 CynicalClint said:
To Hornym and all the gents who sent me pms I don't know how you could want to book her without even knowing what she looks like. I think your curiosity has gotten the better of you.

it certainly has but this is a real life fantasy come true for some of us .

the idea of it all really -
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Familiar Faces
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 816
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 16:28:06

[QUOTE;2237072;hornym] On 2020-02-18 23:10:24 CynicalClint said: To Hornym and all the gents who sent me pms I don't know how you could want to book her without even knowing what she looks like. I think your curiosity has gotten the better of you.

I would book her cos u have issues at the office if u do, let me give u feedback so that u know if it worth playing with ur marriage...

I havent pmd u tho...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.