Navigation
Fiona
Fiona - A Joke for the week...ENJOY!
A Joke for the week...ENJOY!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-05 15:01:03

The teacher told her class one morning:"Kids, We have a show and tell tomorrow, so I want you all to bring narcotics to school and we'll discuss each one in class."
Next day comes and teacher asks Gertjie wat he brought to school:"I brought cocaine, Teacher." Sannie is up next and says:"I brought exctacy, Teacher." This continues throughout class and last but not least, teacher asks Jannie what he brought and he said:" You're ALL in trouble, because I brought the POLICE!"
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A Joke for the week...ENJOY!
Re: A Joke for the week...ENJOY!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-05 15:41:32

Punter goes to Japan to buy the newly launcher limited addition Kawasaki Super Ninja Turbo JTX which ignites with the touch of a button and after his purchase he decides to to pop in at a local venue to sample the WG's there.

Her parks on the curb and enters the lady he had chosen and as he is about to leave he notices that his motorcycle is gone so he asks the WG standing outside if she knew what happened.

WG replies: "Me dont know. Me cant tell! Me press the red button, it run like hell!!!"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.