Navigation
mervhughes
mervhughes - Matter of race
Matter of race
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 218
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-04 23:57:48

Are we punters allowed to ask for recommendations on the forum by stipulating the ethnicity of the WGs we are looking for? I know the profiles don't make this distinction.
Different strokes for different folks and a guy may want a Caucasian lady, a coloured lady, or a Chinese SP without having to trawl through profiles trying to guess.
Thanks
Merv
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Matter of race
Re: Matter of race
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 551
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-05 07:09:50

I think you are allow to specify your preferences in full.

Would make it so much easier to recommend if detail requirements are given, and not just a "one liner".

What would also help, is if the "requester" also give more details about himself. As we have certain criteria so do the ladies.
Sage
Sage - Re: Matter of race
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-05 07:49:10
Edited: 2020-01-05 07:53:32

On 2020-01-05 07:09:50 Kooni said:

Would make it so much easier to recommend if detail requirements are given, and not just a "one liner".

What would also help, is if the "requester" also give more details about himself. As we have certain criteria so do the ladies.

"As we have certain criteria so do the ladies."
I think you're the only man ever to get that Kooni.

I often see posts of people looking for things that I could possibly offer but there's just no clue as to the age or even personality of the poster.

Age old perception that us working girls will do anything with anyone for money I suppose?
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Matter of race
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4044
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-05 07:56:48
Edited: 2020-01-05 08:01:11

On 2020-01-05 07:09:50 Kooni said:

I agree. Its quite frustrating to reply to a forum request via pm and never get a reply. Then when you check who the guy reviews you pick up you're not his racial /age /build /area preference.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Matter of race
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-05 09:19:45
Edited: 2020-01-05 09:20:51

Think sage might be right think kooni only punter I ever saw that gets it.

And I also think sage is right that men still have this thing in there heads that because we are SP's we will do anyone or anything.

A post that has clear indications of the punter's race,area and age.

His preference in lady. Race,age,area,body type.

And service required.

Will be a lot better recieved.

Punter will get responses from his preferred ladies.

The rest will be happy that they did not send a reply and never get replies back, as simple manners seems to be lacking too when it comes to acknowledgement of PMS sent.(As Nadia pointed out)

ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: Matter of race
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-05 19:04:30

I don't think there's anything wrong with specifying what you want, including race.

Personally, I prefer to keep posts vague on the specifics of the lady (race, age, body type etc) and more focussed on the scenario I'm looking for. Most times I've posted, I've been looking for what is effectively an all-night date, sometimes with a partner in tow.

If there are people who are comfortable with this, then I've done some filtering straight away. Race, age and body type I can find by looking through profiles.

My fear is that by specifying the type of personality I am looking for to have a good time, people may tailor their responses to match that, which can lead to disappointment.
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Matter of race
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-05 20:07:21

There shouldn't be an issue asking for a specific profile, should there?
Currently I'm looking for a blonde poppie, and not colored black Chinese or Indian blonde, but looking for a true boere meisie.

Next week I might be in the mood for a black girl, or an Indian girl... I at least like that I can specify hair color in my searches. Would be great if I could search by "category".. pin up girls???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.