Ms Paige - Re: When to stop punting - Age
Re: When to stop punting - Age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-05 07:02:48
Edited: 2020-01-05 07:04:39

On 2020-01-05 06:37:00 GNorth said:
This is the same guy who came out with Herpes - I know him, well known in golfing circles, provincial golfer for Ekhurhuleni - Kevin M - 50s, short, muscular, big calves, balding.
Shouldn't still be punting, heard he had given it up? Creating problems for the ladies and the punters!

I was so disgusted when I read the link that JV send us... (thank you JV) I seriously can't believe this guy is putting so many people in danger... He should go wank himself off... :(((

I can thank my lucky stars for not offering kissing, owo, body slides, cuddling... NOT that it will save me from getting the disease, but it's just a safer way to play... This stuff scares the shit out of me... and yet guys are blaming me and tell me I'm boring...
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: When to stop punting - Age
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 555
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-06 09:05:38

I see he deleted his profile.

What pissed me off about this chot is that he still bragged about getting OWO in his reviews. I'm pretty sure he didnt reveal his STD status before accepting OWO.

Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: When to stop punting - Age
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1294
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-06 09:09:37

Think ESA should put a total block/ban on that profile all together.

Can't believe people so irresponsible.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.