Navigation
JustJay11
JustJay11 - How to spot a BS review...
How to spot a BS review...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 876
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-01 20:51:39

I'm getting sick and tired of some of these OBVIOUSLY fake ass reviews. But I fear that some of the newbies might not be as wise to the tell-tale signs as the rest of us. So please, let's share some pointers on how to spot a bullshit review? I'll start.

* Member since 2014 with only four reviews/ posts? Bullshit review.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: How to spot a BS review...
Re: How to spot a BS review...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 547
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-01 20:59:16

On 2020-01-01 20:51:39 JustJay11 said:

* Member since 2014 with only four reviews/ posts? Bullshit review.

Not necessarily. With the banning craze over the last 5 or so years many experienced punters just came back with new nics. Or a guy may not have lus'd to review then one day decided let me mar write a review.

JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: How to spot a BS review...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 877
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-01 21:05:10

BULL. SHIT. REVIEW.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How to spot a BS review...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-01-01 21:16:17

Why does it bother you so much? Just comment on the teview. Write something like "No way dude!!! That is just BULl SHIT!!"

Then he will reply and the girl will reply and you can reply and before you know it there is 10 pages of replies.
Saskia
Saskia - Re: How to spot a BS review...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-01 21:21:06

On 2020-01-01 21:16:17 Sir Steve 1 said:
Why does it bother you so much? Just comment on the teview. Write something like "No way dude!!! That is just BULl SHIT!!"

Then he will reply and the girl will reply and you can reply and before you know it there is 10 pages of replies.

Agree.....
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: How to spot a BS review...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 878
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-01 21:23:56

On 2020-01-01 21:16:17 Sir Steve 1 said:

You just answered your own question there.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-01-01 21:42:53

JJ11 you are not going to win the war against Bullshit reviews. Either make a huge scene (as per my example above) or just ignore it. Educating people on spotting fake reviews will not work.
in69
in69 - Re: How to spot a BS review...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2425
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-01 22:00:39

Talking of reviews, think there is glitch in Esa counting system. Lady has only 2 GM reviews in a month but she is on double the points than she should.

Needs investigation.

As for BS promoting reviews, think most of us can spot those as well.

I have always been surprised by those punters that have registered many yrs ago and just review after yrs with under 4 posts in that time. well played dormant user.
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: How to spot a BS review...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 548
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-01 22:06:34

On 2020-01-01 21:05:10 JustJay11 said:
BULL. SHIT. REVIEW.

The overly mushy ones. The ones that screams "She's the best I ever had!!!!!"
And the ones right after the previous by the same punter, gushing "I just couldn't stay away and had to see her again!!!".

Other obvious bullshit ones are new profile appears, with immediate great reviews by new punters the same week.

Also same punter who only reviews the one WG multiple times. I think it's either boyfriend or pimp motherfucker.

Anyways I personally dont care for reviews much. I noticed that a particular WG took exception to a statement I made that I visited a WG with 16 pages of great reviews but I was dissatisfied by many factors during the punting. I didnt say the punters who wrote the glowing reviews were wrong or fake as inferred by this WG. Rather that my experience was different, despite 16 pages of great reviews. Happens lot of times where I have completely different experience despite pages and pages of great reviews from other punters. I cant just conclude that those were all bullshit reviews.

I for one have very specific expectations and standards that ain't the same as other punters'. In the past with PMs with fellow punters I would maybe say that I wont return to a WG becoz the looks dont it for me but I'll get a reply that he doesn't care about looks and just wanted to know if the WG can suck dick real good. We are all different, with different tastes etc.

But more importantly what's more dangerous than a fake review? A fake great review by "popular", "reliable" punters who offer such in return for freebies!

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-01 22:08:24

On 2020-01-01 22:00:39 in69 said:
Talking of reviews, think there is glitch in Esa counting system. Lady has only 2 GM reviews in a month but she is on double the points than she should.

Needs investigation.

As for BS promoting reviews, think most of us can spot those as well.

I have always been surprised by those punters that have registered many yrs ago and just review after yrs with under 4 posts in that time. well played dormant user.

Agreed.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.